Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I have 4 CB Frills (2m, 2f) if you need/want help.

I'm doing a guardian X female silver checkerboard. But I still haven't managed to breed a 3rd gen silver. rolleyes.gif I'm tempted to make a bet with myself for how long it will take. I found a nice 3rd gen guardian of the same pattern in the AP so I already have a mate lined up. If anyone is interested in the current egg shoot me a PM. Usually I just chunk them into the AP but I figured I ought to offer one once in a while.

Lots of pretties, as usual. For the moment, I am trying this: http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=mHiRf

Unfortunately only 4 of my frills are CB, so I may have to ask for help if I want to take it very far.

Jane, I will probably take you up on that, once I get some scroll space. TIA.

I have two male and two female Frills. My husband has more Frills if you need more help.

woot woot

finally !!!!! I've been working on this since Halloween!

Oooh, that's awesome! That's possibly my favorite Halloween combination now. :3

What are we doing for Halloween this year? I'm thinking of breeding 2nd gen whites from PB pairs and zombifying the CBs which I've collected as fodder.

OOOOHH, dragonpuck! Wow!

I started to try that but got nowhere and here you remind us the year has

flown by so quickly...

DarkEternity, sounds like you are rushing us ahead.

Family is accumulating Tinsel-fails to use for Zombie tries. We figure

a lineaged Zombie would be more interesting than just a CB.

woot woot

That is beautiful! Congratulations.

woot woot

Wonderful!

I have only Cavern Luckers from the Halloween Breeds. Not to sure, what to do with them. But if some need them for his own lineage, I am willing to breed accordingly.

thanks everyone biggrin.gif

This year I plan on Lurkers from something, just haven't decided what yet, though Black Tips seem to be tops right now---

@natli

that's very nice biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

What are we doing for Halloween this year? I'm thinking of breeding 2nd gen whites from PB pairs and zombifying the CBs which I've collected as fodder.

Well, I have this guardian and am tempted to try a zombie checker... But that might be too ambitious and chancy for luck. Done right, I could conceivably get a couple of 3rd gens with potential zombies in the lineage. But none of my zombiefying efforts last year worked so I'm not entirely hopeful.

I'm just breeding PB Pebbles and will kill the CBs (with hopes of zombification). I like deadlines, so I thought I'd make my own and see if I can't get zombies out of it. Not sure what gen I'm going to shoot for- I need to take a look at killing limits and see what I'll sacrifice. >.<

Edit for grammar clarification.

Edited by Dimar

dragonpuck, that is AMAZING! Really great!

natli, that is also really pretty.

I don't plan on making more zombies this year, I have 1 adult and 1 frozen, that's all I need.

I'm breeding shadow walkers with nebulas of all colors, and marrows and stripes as well as marrows x shadow walkers. I don't really do anything with pumpkins, so if anyone needs a 2g pumpkin x whatever, let me know. (I only have one CB though.)

I don't know what to do with lurkers yet, but Lurker x Val '09 is happening I think. I also may try them with blacktips, that is a good idea!

Also, I was able to breed this crimson lady. I'll open a breeding list for it, but will be gone most of next week so I'll wait until I return and the new release is over to open it up.

I am happy to see where this project is going.

with the monthly release we now get i am sure every month i am one little step further. I can't see this will be finnished once as every time new dragons are added i can continue further

3rd gen with july release

6th gen with june and earlier releases

8th gen waiting for more releases so i can build a mate

and of course waiting for halloween to breed a pb cavelurker.

On Halloween I'm zombiefying PB Soulpeaces like him.

It's a political protest against a useless BSA tongue.gif

I've a little SP project going on too. So far it's only at 5gen with a 4gen block that's working on being another 5gen so I breed it with the first 5gen. But no Zombies will be allowed to sully their purity! jkjkjk

http://dragcave.net/lineage/NaKdB

I'd like to be able to make a 7gen out of it. How do the rest of you plan out something like this? Name-wise, that is, since it's a doggerel verse. I printed out someone else's 7gen just to find out how many 'lines' I need (mind-boggling). Figuring out which dragon gets which name is pretty complicated, especially if they don't gender 'right'. I realize it's nowhere near as amazing as some of those 'rainbow' lineages but I'm having fun with it.

Ayelldee, I have no planning ideas for you, but just wanted to say that I love your doggerel!

I am working on a "Souldream" lineage, made up of 2nd gen SoulPeace fails from the AP. I can't decide about the third gen. I think since I am only planning 5 generations I should start the SoulPeaces in gen 3 maybe? Or should they be fails, too, and only have gen 4 and 5 as SoulPeace?

No zombying plans for me. I'll be breeding and swapping for the most part.

I have a Pumpkin(m) x Pygmy(f) checker that I'll be breeding from. Not sure if I can find a mate to continue it the year after. Also, will be breeding a 4th gen marrow from Marrow(m) x Sunstone(f). I'm able to breed a mate so I can take it to 5th gen later. And then for shadow walkers I'm continuing with SW(m) x Nocturn(f) along with Waverunner(m) x SW(f). Lastly, lurkers I've had trouble deciding on, but I think this may be what I'll aim for getting to eventually. Someday.