Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Hello, guys!!

Have been on my vacation for some time (almost completely neglecting my DC life and my poor dragons) and finally it's over, and I'm hurrying back to my breeding projects and requests (I'm very sorry if I answered PMs slowly - xd.png - my head was pretty much clouded during my days-off...)

Congrats to TheCompleteAnimorph, Varekis, dragonsrus, daba555, Xythus and everyone on your success! biggrin.gif

On my part, I would love it if anyone working on the same checker or just wanting to give it a loving home, adopt this baby i bred the other day (and almost forgot about it xd.png ) It's influenced correctly though tongue.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! (it's a 3d gen daydream, Daydream m x Silver f checker). I was going to search for a blood-swap but... well, now it's too late as it's almost an adult :333

Sincerely,

Aeo~

Congrats everyone for the lovely lineages smile.gif

It took me almost an year, but I finally got this wub.gif

Edited by alliana1

@s0r0k4:

So - it's YOU !

All I needed were a few Blue Nebulae ! But obviously you used up all the blue ! wink.gif I so wish we could switch colours... rolleyes.gif

Varekis, thank you! Ahahaha that face. It would surely persuade the nebula to gender correctly xd.png And ya ya, I plan on breeding the mate myself. The ribbondancers gotta earn their keep, those lazy bums xd.png

Lantean_Pegasus - Oh THAT'S where all the red has gone. ohmy.gif But I waaaant it *sends massive blue vibes for your egg* xd.png

Edited by s0r0k4

So many pretty lineages! Gratz on your lovelies!

Anyone started planning options for the new dragons? I was debating the following:

Bleeding moon dragon:

With F moonstone - not a fan of the male moonstone with F Bleeding moon though.

Flesh Crown:

With M Teimarr - I kind of like how the colors are inverted on these two, but again only this pairing. The poses with the F Teimarr amuse me: It looks like he's going ooga booga! and she's running away!

Wow @ Lantern and s0r0k; and I thought MY nebula color luck was horrible. *sends correct vibes to both*

Not too long ago in this thread, there was some discussion about golds and crimsons in a lineage. I just found this egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/4AQzn Would anyone like to have it? Not sure if its related or not, but its pretty ...AND its ER biggrin.gif Okay looked at it, and its 2 hours to ER xd.png Still incuhatchable!

http://dragcave.net/teleport/804f329a24dda...09b3c7512036c01

Edited by Xythus

So many pretty lineages! Gratz on your lovelies!

Anyone started planning options for the new dragons? I was debating the following:

Bleeding moon dragon:

With F moonstone - not a fan of the male moonstone with F Bleeding moon though.

Flesh Crown:

With M Teimarr - I kind of like how the colors are inverted on these two, but again only this pairing. The poses with the F Teimarr amuse me: It looks like he's going ooga booga! and she's running away!

I really like the female Imperials with the male Teimarr. The poses and colors both look good together. smile.gif

Haaaaaa! Thank you for the VIBES xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

I think I need to publicly complain more often

M Teimarr x F Imperial Fleshcrowler looks very good biggrin.gif

I kinda like Bleeding Moon Male x Royal Crimson - http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=1&mate=fOHTs but it'll depend on how the bleeding moons look in lineage boxes >.<

Edit: ooh! and Balloons: http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...gen=1&mate=By4H *is addicted to red or something*

Edited by s0r0k4

Haaaaaa! Thank you for the VIBES xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

I think I need to publicly complain more often

M Teimarr x F Imperial Fleshcrowler looks very good biggrin.gif

I kinda like Bleeding Moon Male x Royal Crimson - http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=1&mate=fOHTs but it'll depend on how the bleeding moons look in lineage boxes >.<

Edit: ooh! and Balloons: http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...gen=1&mate=By4H *is addicted to red or something*

Here's a mockup of the Bleeding Moon x Royal Crimson:

user posted image

I like it. smile.gif

I'm so Excited!!! I bred this beauty today and now I'm almost done with my very first even-gen project!!! biggrin.gif

Hopefully, they will cooperate and my blue Shimmerkin x Alt SW project will be complete biggrin.gif

It's taken some time to collect the different pieces to the project but it's been fun and I'm looking forward to trying a possible shimmerkin x hybrid project next biggrin.gif

Edit: Thank you Drachenbraut and I think your pygmy project is pretty too o.O I've never done anything with my pygmies. I wish there were a few more colors available...

Edited by dragonsrus

Aw, aw, aw! whenever I peek in here, I find so many pretty lineages biggrin.gif

@alliana1, that Summer x Gold checker is gorgeous! I'm actually thinking of starting a Gold x Seasonal project too, but haven't yet decided upon a mate - Summer or Autumn (they both look good with Gold females :3)

@s0r0k4 Grats on getting a Red Neb xd.png (LOL at the choice of names tongue.gif )

@dragonsrus wow! what an amazing lineage it will be once finished! (hope those two will fall for each other eagerly!!). I absolutely love your choice of breeds which create a two-color scheme :3 (not taking into account Shimmerscales and SWs tongue.gif )

@Drachenbraut Good luck with developing your checker further on! :3 The color combo is beautiful - very soft and soothing.

----------------------------

And I also have something to display today :3

YAY YAY YAY - thanks to everyone who helped me with this checker! biggrin.gif

Should I call it finished, maybe? Probably till I find an unrelated mate for it :333

If anyone's working on the same breed combo and needs a new blood - you're welcome to shoot me a PM and I'll gladly gift you a baby of the needed gen ^^

Edit

And.... have just bred this!! YAY!

Edited by Ae0nian

@alliana1, that Summer x Gold checker is gorgeous! I'm actually thinking of starting a Gold x Seasonal project too, but haven't yet decided upon a mate - Summer or Autumn (they both look good with Gold females :3)

Thank you! If you choose summers and need help just PM me and I'll breed you a 2nd, 3rd or 4th gen egg.

And congrats for the Silvers smile.gif

@Ae0nian: Thanks. Your MoonstonexSilver is very beautiful too! I love Moonstones. Once I finished the Waterhorse-Buisness I might do something with them. Right now I have a breeding pair, which I try to bred every week, building up a big familiy with many children...

@Ae0nian Thanks for the compliments! biggrin.gif Love the silver x moonstone combo I have yet to build silver mates for the many moonstone metalfails I found in the AP so maybe someday I"ll do a swap with you biggrin.gif Congrats on the Silver x Trihorn silver too! My pair has yet to give me a silver.

@Ae0nian & alliana1 I started a Summer Gold checker too! I can do a 3rd gen swap http://dragcave.net/lineage/nTUAd if either of you are interested and I'll be doing a Fall Gold checker in the fall He is just waiting for a mate.

Edited by dragonsrus

Thank you guys!! biggrin.gif

@alliana1 - that's very lovely of you to offer your help! Thank you! laugh.gif

I really live summers and golds together, so probably, I'll try doing this checker. Right now I'm working on getting a 2d gen Gold from a Sunsong daddy, but probably I should postpone this quest a bit, and concentrate on the Summer x Gold checker instead, as Summer won't last forever xd.png

@dragonsrus - you're always welcome to contact me if you need new blood with SilverxMoonstone lineage wink.gif

And my Silver x Tri-Horn pair gave me a silver on the first try! ohmy.gif though I haven't yet found a mate for it. If you're willing to do a 3d gen Tri-Horn blood-swap some day - I'll be happy to! :3

So I've decided upon switching to a Summer x Gold checker for now - as soon as I arrive at a 3d gen I'll let you both know. My Golds love me much less than my silvers do xd.png but I hope I'll make it till the end of DC Summer and we'll be able to swap babies :333

And here's another achievement of this morning. Already have this and this. Fingers crossed they all will cooperate :333

@dragonsrus I can breed you a 3rd gen next week. Unfortunately I'm out of cb Golds and can't continue the lineage. Even if you give me a 3rd gen swap I can't breed a Gold mate for him and to find one in trades will be hell. So I think I'll end this project the way it is now smile.gif

@Ae0nian I can breed you a 3rd gen next week too. As you said Summer won't last forever so better have a mate when the 3rd gen arrived tongue.gif

Autumn x Gold also looks good, but I'm thinking about male Autumn with female Gold. I already have this and when the season changes I'll breed her a mate.

@dragonsrus Unfortunately I'm out of cb Golds and can't continue the lineage. Even if you give me a 3rd gen swap I can't breed a Gold mate for him and to find one in trades will be hell. So I think I'll end this project the way it is now smile.gif

@alliana1 wait wait wait - don't yet call it finished! ^o^ I'll gladly gift you a second Gold baby of my still non-existant 2d gen Summer x Gold pair ( xd.png even if it may be a long-term task!), so you'll be able to continue the lineage! :33 Please, do swap 3d gen summers with dragonsrus!

And thank you so much! I'll happily adopt your 3d gen summer baby once you breed it!

Edit:

and here's a baby I'd love to share with anyone who wants/needs it :3

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! (it's a 4th gen White, Gold m x White f checker)

Edited by Ae0nian

Another Tinsel

Anyone on the list want it?

List is: ElayneDragonLover, Vhale, tikigurl91, codyne, grammydragon, Ninetails

CLAIMED! smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I am working on lots of the same projects as has recently been mentioned like

M Silver X F Moonstone

M Silver X F Hellfire

M Silver X F Tri-Horn

Will start on M Autumn X F Gold once that rolls around. Have a 3rd gen that needs a mate

I have started a google doc spreadsheet for the purpose of sharing with people what I can produce for swaps using codes to check for potential inbreeding. It is not finished as I have a lot of projects and a lot of dragons, but people are welcome to take a look. I have marked what gens I have and which I can produce for swaps. If anyone likes the look of it and wants to add their dragon project to the list, drop me a PM as I would be happy to work with you! Or even if you just have a suggestion.

Spreadsheet

Edited by ElayneDragonLover

@Ae0nian:

I took in the little White - thank you so much ! I hope she will like him.

Since this sadly won't be a perfect match - if anyone need this little White as a mate for an equally perfect checker, please PM me and I'll pass it on to you.

(If that's allright with you, Ae0nian ?)

@s0r0k4:

Huzzah for your Nebula finally colouring correctly ! Let's hope my little ones will take her as an example.

@dragonsrus:

I'm stunned ! Your Shimmerkin/SW-alt lineage(s) is/are so gorgeous !! If they really go together, and you should ever have an egg to spare (in some far future, I guess), I'd be more than happy to trade for it. (I just have no idea what I could give in return...)

@topic:

Those Silver/Moonstone and Gold/Seasonal lineages are really beautiful ! Although I can imagine that especially the last ones are a pain to breed, due the seasonal's "specialty".

Looking at the female Moonstones I thought of the pose of the male Imperials, and... Let's dance ?!

And Pygmy lineages are always nice to see, there aren't too many of them.

Did I already brag with my little Treasure Planet ? wink.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

@alliana1 wait wait wait - don't yet call it finished! ^o^ I'll gladly gift you a second Gold baby of my still non-existant 2d gen Summer x Gold pair ( xd.png even if it may be a long-term task!), so you'll be able to continue the lineage! :33 Please, do swap 3d gen summers with dragonsrus!

And thank you so much! I'll happily adopt your 3d gen summer baby once you breed it!

Thank you for the offer, but I really think 4th gen is enough (besides after the lineage view change higher gens don't look as good as before).

I can try to breed my pairs next Thursday morning and will PM you with the results smile.gif

@Lantean_Pegasus the real pain is not seasonal's "specialty". At least not for me http://dragcave.net/progeny/41kgL, http://dragcave.net/progeny/pNd53. The real pain is how to make them to give more Golds xd.png

And congrats for the Pygmy lineage smile.gif

@ElayneDragonLover may be we can swap 3rd gen Autumn x Gold after the season change (and I breed mine xd.png )?

@dragonsrus Wow, that's really beautiful ohmy.gif

Edited by alliana1

Thank you for the offer, but I really think 4th gen is enough (besides after the lineage view change higher gens don't look as good as before).

I can try to breed my pairs next Thursday morning and will PM you with the results smile.gif

Ok then! (and I totally agree with you about 5th and higher lineage view change sad.gif I totally miss the old view! I still hope it's a temporary change..)

@ElayneDragonLover Seems like we're doing three more same lineages :333 I'll note down you're also working on Silver m x Tri-Horn/Moonstone/Hellfire f and will be happy to swap babies some day :3

I also like a bit more Autumn males with Gold females, rather than the reverse genders, and so, once I'm done with SummersxGold and SunsongxGold checkers, I may also sart AutumnxGold lineage xd.png but, I guess, I'll have a long way to go before it happens (as I only have 2 CB female Golds).

@Lantean_Pegasus of course, I don't mind! smile.gif Thank you for letting me know! and for adopting that little white ^^ If you get a refusal, i'll gladly replace it with another white :3

BTW, that "Treasure Planet" of yours is pretty! biggrin.gif

@dragonsrus awwww! wub.gif Now I know how one of my favourite checkers will look once developed up to a 5th gen! biggrin.gif (I have him, him and trying to get them a fiancee :3333) My congrats!