Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

That's epic. The DrWho and Time hollies in the same third-gen block... excellent x3 I kinda want one.

You're welcome to the next egg, just send a PM so I don't forget wink.gif

Can we just take a moment to acknowledge this Gold Tinsel?

The CB generation contains, from top to bottom: 1 CB Gold Shimmer, 1 CB Gold Tinsel, 1 CB Silver Shimmer, 1 CB Silver Tinsel, 1 CB Bronze Tinsel, 1 CB Bronze Shimmer, the spriter's alt Tinsel, and the spriter's alt Shimmer.

Every second-gen but one is a Tinsel or Shimmer, and every pair from second-gen on but one is Tinsel x Shimmer.

That is crazy awesome. Just the sort of project that only exists in my dreams.

Someone talk me out of trying to make this lineage. It's so pretty and I have everything set to work on it, but... with the time constraints of seasonals, I'm a bit intimidated. o_o'

@velvet_paw: That is so pretty! I wish I could make something like that, but all my coppers are pure blue. So jelly.

Seasons are longer than you think (you've got until sept 22- 8 weeks?), but they do take a bit of patience, and are really pretty too (not doing a good job of talking you out of this, am I lol)

Thank you Daydreamer09

I've only got one red copper (female) and have only been able to achieve this through bloodswaps and the generosity of the kind people on here.

Have you thought about green checkers? the first pair have refused but I'm crossing my fingers for this pair when my green comes off cooldown

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...ate=cu3xO&style[bg]=y&style[border]=n. I'd love to do a bloodswap if you were interested providing this pair like each other

Edited by velvet_paw

@ Daydreamer - I agree that the summers look better. Sorry, I guess I am not exactly talking you out of it. wink.gif

I like the tangers! hahaha, free choice, ain't it grand!!!

everyone has shared such gorgeous lineages, I am (almost) speechless.

just beautiful, thank you so much for sharing.

(I still like the old lineage view better, tho sad.gif)

I know I just chunked together stuff other people bred, but I finally built a mate for my 4th gen V-day gift. I quite love this sun egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/qGBNo

Not sure whether to make a sunrise or a sunset though...

Wow, that is stunning! ohmy.gif I don't think I can express how much I love it. wub.gif

After weeks of forgetting, I finally got around to breeding this Valentine checker (and it has a really cute code on top of that!). I've got another Valentine checker (Moonstones X Rosebuds) waiting in the wings as well.

I bred this Gen3 Flamingo from Arsanii starters quite a while ago, and I'd really like to find a matching mate to continue it further; I love almost-PB lineages from holiday CBs. If anyone has bred anything like this or wants to, I would really appreciate a PM! It would be awesome if we could do a bloodswap so we could both get to Gen4.

Wow, that is stunning! ohmy.gif I don't think I can express how much I love it. wub.gif

After weeks of forgetting, I finally got around to breeding this Valentine checker (and it has a really cute code on top of that!). I've got another Valentine checker (Moonstones X Rosebuds) waiting in the wings as well.

I bred this Gen3 Flamingo from Arsanii starters quite a while ago, and I'd really like to find a matching mate to continue it further; I love almost-PB lineages from holiday CBs. If anyone has bred anything like this or wants to, I would really appreciate a PM! It would be awesome if we could do a bloodswap so we could both get to Gen4.

Thanks Dimar smile.gif If you want one, just let me know. Lovely Valentine checker yourself by the way.

Dimar and Sister, you both are showing off some absolutely gorgeous lineages! wub.gif

I'm planning a almost-PB moonstone lineage with arsani starters myself, just as soon as I finish with my current project.

Anyone have any use for something like this? PM me if you do, I just want it to be bred and loved. I'll edit this once I find it a home.

Home found for it~

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

If anyone needs new blood for metal/(un)common checkers?

Here're some babies in need of a new home!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! - 5th gen Speckle (Speckle m x Silver f checker)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! - 4th gen gen Speckle (Speckle m x Silver f checker)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! - 4th gen Moonstone (Silver m x Moonstone f checker)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! - 3d gen Moonstone (Silver m x Moonstone f checker) (it's an ER hatchie!!! influenced correctly)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! - 2d gen pillow from a Gold father (influenced correctly)

all taken! yay!

Thank you to everyone, who adopted my babies! laugh.gif

Edited by Ae0nian

Thank Ae0nian,

I grabbed your Moonstone/Silver, it is luscious! And I have the possible

mate for it.

I took your 5th gen Speckle (Speckle m x Silver f checker) Ae0nian smile.gif Hopefully, I'll build a mate one day. Plus, the code is hAyeK and I like Salma wink.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! - 4th gen gen Speckle (Speckle m x Silver f checker)

And I have snagged the 4th gen Speckle! I am working on the same combo and this will allow me to take it one generation farther than I could otherwise. smile.gif

I know I just chunked together stuff other people bred, but I finally built a mate for my 4th gen V-day gift. I quite love this sun egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/qGBNo

Not sure whether to make a sunrise or a sunset though...

That is really, really pretty - and especially for something "chunked together"!!!

I have an opinion on the sunrise/sunset thing, I've pm'd you as it's not something I'd post here.

But whichever way you choose I'm sure it'll be gorgeous smile.gif

Seasons are longer than you think (you've got until sept 22- 8 weeks?), but they do take a bit of patience, and are really pretty too (not doing a good job of talking you out of this, am I lol)

Thank you Daydreamer09

You do know I work with purebred autumns every year, right? And just because I have 2 more months doesn't mean I'll be able to complete it. I've had quite a bit of experience working with seasonals, so I have a decent idea of how they tend to breed. Also a great understanding of just how quickly time flies. wink.gif

At least one of you knows I've been working on some VNV Nation lyric lineages. I've finished three so far, the fourth one is a lumina/speckle checker that is giving me an unbelievably hard time. :|

Buuut I want to show off the others!

I've already posted the rainbow-ordered Perpetual lineage with nebulas, but here it is again for reference.

Nova lineage, with soulpeaces, and male white x female daydream starters.

Standing Lineage, with male horses and female sunsongs.

The last one will be Endless Skies, but those suckers are giving me the worst time. :| I've got two of this pair and NEITHER ONE wants to make lumina eggs. D:

@ AngelKitty - Those are some beautiful lineages! Sorry you are having trouble getting the luminas you need. Keep trying and you will wear them down eventually. wink.gif

Some very inspirational breeding being done!

Grats to all on their successes and empathy on the fails lol

I'm sure the fails will give out in the end... they can just take years to think about it dry.gif

A few people have mentioned revamping their old gold and blacks from pre-gender days. I've been patchy at doing the same but gearing up more now. If anyone wants to drop me a pm, I should have extra blacks in 2nd, 3rd and 4th gens - and with luck at some stage, some metal swaps perhaps lol.

Lots of pretties, as usual. For the moment, I am trying this: http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=mHiRf

Unfortunately only 4 of my frills are CB, so I may have to ask for help if I want to take it very far.

Jane, I will probably take you up on that, once I get some scroll space. TIA.

Edited by ainisarie