Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I want to make or continue a rainbow even-gen lineage and would love to see some examples of how people have set up the colors. Can anyone show me what they've made, or does anyone want a breeding-buddy to work with?

This probably isn't the style you're looking for, but I've bred this 6th gen rainbow that uses 5 different breeds for colors in a block style. It was made as a mate for this guy that I received from Aulendil.

There's also this style of rainbow which I've been experimenting with that checkers with albinos.

gorgeous, i'll keep my fingers cross for you! Maybe in the future we can make a trade, because i think it will be a great mate for my Warrior Diva! rolleyes.gif

My last beauty was born today, and i hope it will be red!!!!

It worked!

Now I just need a third-gen IOU to come through of a silver shimmer with both Penk and Jewel in the CB gen, breed that with either of these Tinsels, and I'll have a 5th even-gen lineage with every color of prize dragon in the CB generation!

Pretty gorgeous so far TCA!

And will be even more of a feat when finished.

(I'm sooo envious of those with the ability to do even gens with the prizes lol

I detest stairs so the prizes have little interest for me - less now that deadlines are in limbo.)

@ Xythus

I agree with Amazon. Your rainbow is lovely as is.

To do a mammoth project is a great personal goal/achievement. But for visual impact, the mid-gen showing in the one field of view has advantages.

@ Xythus

I agree with Amazon. Your rainbow is lovely as is.

To do a mammoth project is a great personal goal/achievement. But for visual impact, the mid-gen showing in the one field of view has advantages.

Agreed. I am personally leaning more and more toward 4th and 5th gen lineages because I can see them all on one screen. Having to scroll all over the place to see the whole of a longer lineage sort of spoils the effect for me. I am still making a few longer lineages, especially PBs, just because I can, but I really prefer the shorter ones.

Edited by purplehaze

YES. 7th-gen, a CB Holly in every CB pair, not inbred at all. Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

YES. 7th-gen, a CB Holly in every CB pair, not inbred at all.

That's just amazing! It must have taken forever! Congrats. smile.gif

Red Dorsal x Silver project is coming along faster than expected biggrin.gif

Looking for anyone else that is doing such a lineage to do some swaps. 4th Gen biggrin.gif This egg is offered to someone else at the moment but if they decide they want the 3rd Gen biggrin.gif instead I will be happy to gift whichever one they don't choose to the first person that PMs me for the Red Dorsal biggrin.gif

Thanks Drachenbraut biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonsrus

I'm curious if there's anything like this PENK JEWEL lineage in existence yet? Has anyone here seen anything like it?

That is a very pretty lineage o3o. Did you breed that? or did you pick it up in the ap?

@ braintrainer I bred it. I traded for the 2nd gens and I'm STILL "paying" for them but I think it was so worth it. They look better together than I expected biggrin.gif I'm very pleased with the outcome. Thanks for the nice compliment on it too.

Edited by dragonsrus

Thanks guys!

dragonsrus, both your PENK JEWEL and the Red Dorsal/Silver lineages are very pretty. I must admit, I have not yet seen such a lineage.

I've been away for a while, but lurking some.....going to have to start being around again, I've missed it!

So, I bred this: crimson from a gift and an AP find. I've sort of become obsessed with how pretty it is. I'm wondering if anyone can breed a mirror to it, where the crimsons are males?

Of course I'd be happy to breed in return.

OK, I think I did it:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/QkGtR

If you still need this send me a PM - I would pm you but I wanted to show off!

I'm quite proud of myself laugh.gif

EDIT: I put it in the Neglected Lineage Viewer:

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=awMrQ

Sorry, I don't know how to do the screen shot thing. Totally awesome!!!

Edited by daba555

I'm curious if there's anything like this PENK JEWEL lineage in existence yet? Has anyone here seen anything like it?

That is really lovely. I have not seen a lineage like it, with both the alts, before.

As it so happens, there is one other that I know of- Penk Jewel.

I'll be getting a Shimmer of that line eventually for my epic all-the-prizes lineage.

Thanks purplehaze biggrin.gif

@TheCompleteAnimorph That is really cool! That would have been super cool if the Shimmer was from the Moonstone line. Wow! So now I know of 2 that are in existence in this game biggrin.gif Thanks for sharing.

As it turns out, eventually is today! Everyone bask in the glory of the Penk Jewel Shimmer. Lineage link

And yeah, the Jewel shimmer being from Moonstone is the only way this possibly could have been any more delicious.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

As it turns out, eventually is today! Everyone bask in the glory of the Penk Jewel Shimmer. Lineage link

And yeah, the Jewel shimmer being from Moonstone is the only way this possibly could have been any more delicious.

I think I would've died if it was a moonstone. I'm obsessed with the Jewel x moonstone look. xP Reminds me that I can probably start trying to trade for one. Hopefully. :u

That looks so pretty, congrats!

~

Finally up to the 6th generation!

My god, it looks so odd now with the CB column being all... like that. ;u; I'm going to ambitiously try get to the 7th gen, I think. Always keeping an eye out for fresh blood, so if anyone wants to do a swap or something, let me know. :D

Is it bad that I want to DROOL just from looking at this page of the thread? There is too much gorgeousness being posted. xd.png Both Penk & Jewel lineages and that Crimson with golds are absolute wub.gif

Varekis, that's beautiful! ohmy.gif So shiny! I kinda like the way the 1st gen looks now. Makes it more...definitive than it was when it just shrank but remained the same. Kinda wish the cutoff was at 6-7th gen instead of 5th though >.< Good luck with getting it to 7th gen though! I'll be able to breed a 3rd gen like that in a few weeks, so I'll drop you an egg if you'd like smile.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also: EEEEEEEEEEE*gasp*EEEEEEeeeee! The shimmer population on my scroll has practically exploded as of late. The last one is the reason why I'm suddenly interested in breeding a ribbon dancer x gw xd.png and the first one.... is getting a mate too ...eventually. I'm sure.>.<

Naw, this thread is always so delicious looking. Do not dream of resisting it. ouo

Congrats on your new shimmers! I'd definitely be interested in a 3G. :3 Were you planning on breeding a 3G yourself as a mate for your second shimmer? If not ('cause I know I get pretty dang impatient building mates myself x3), I can breed you a 3G anytime, really. xP I have an abundance of 2Gs at my disposal, as you can imagine. o3o

I love the names of all the nebulae in that progeny list, baha. xd.png *sends correct colour stare vibes at your latest hatchie* ಠ_ಠ