Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

So pretty <3

Anyone want to help me get this to 5th-gen? Once the new release dies down, I mean.

I could try breeding the blusang male with the copper female, I think last time I got bupkus. bupkiss? you know what I mean!

I only have the one female, the hubby has one, though, and just acquired his first CB male blusang recently. I could possibly bribe him with brownies biggrin.gif

sad.gif What a disappointing refusal! I know there are others working on that lineage, so maybe you can get some help from them in building the mates you will need now.

And I have my own disappointment. http://dragcave.net/lineage/4sgf8 sad.gif

that's the problem with Nebulas! maybe we need a BSA dragon to make them gender/color the way we want, LOL.

I picked up a blue Neb/SW, 3rd gen egg in the AP - darn thing went green, too sad.gif

So pretty <3

Anyone want to help me get this to 5th-gen? Once the new release dies down, I mean.

I can breed you a second gen once the new release dies down (no higher, though, as I have only one CB blusang) - I'll make a note of it. smile.gif

So pretty <3

I will try for a 2nd gen like this, once my scroll goes back to normal smile.gif

edit: I really like this pairing http://dragcave.net/lineage/e44WK . Do you think it's worth continuing?

Edited by natli

edit: I really like this pairing http://dragcave.net/lineage/e44WK . Do you think it's worth continuing?

Oooh! I definitely think it is!

(But then again, the almost-PB EGs from holiday CBs are my favorite kind of lineage, so I'm biased. biggrin.gif )

So pretty <3

well, I'm not really surprised, but I tried, my hubby tried - and nothing.

even with influence it's rough getting anything out of these coppers sad.gif

if you remind me I'll try again in a week, I tend to forget unless someone's jabs me with a fork.

Deb

I tried too, no interest. dry.gif

I decided to try these two, it's prettier then I thought it would be.

And I thought I'd leave this here.

Edited by prpldrgnfr

I tried too, no interest. dry.gif

Amazing egg. I hope it will find a good home. I am egglocked right now.

Finished a few Holiday stripe projects biggrin.gif

5th gen beginning with red from Winter Magi

4th gen white start from Winter magi

I'll have a 5th from Green start once they quit refusing, I'm on my 3rd rebreed dry.gif

I have a pair of golds as well. Once I get an egg from them, I plan on mixing all 4 color starts-- fun wink.gif

and

4th gen from Ribbon Dancers

I tried too, no interest.  dry.gif

I picked up the shimmer egg, thank you.

Drachenbraut, if you want the egg just send me a pm and I'll give you the egg as you saw it first. smile.gif

I picked up the shimmer egg, thank you.

Drachenbraut, if you want the egg just send me a pm and I'll give you the egg as you saw it first. smile.gif

You're welcome, Dracaena!

I'm so happy to have finished this finally! A 7th gen inbred Green Neb x Earth dragon checker! This is the third inbred line I have for each of the different colors of nebulas. Now I just need to get some cooperation on my red line. <3

Oh and the neb baby is up for grabs!

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what his mate should be? :|

A Guardian from normal Rosebud.

I'm so happy to have finished this finally! A 7th gen inbred Green Neb x Earth dragon checker! This is the third inbred line I have for each of the different colors of nebulas. Now I just need to get some cooperation on my red line. <3

Oh and the neb baby is up for grabs!

I grabbed the pretty inbred nebula. I'll try to find another pretty inbred to breed to it o3o

Sister, that silver is loooooveeeellllyyyyy!!

And those inbred nebs are da bomb! Wow.

I just got back from vacation, totally missed the new release and am relieved it was two heads, since those are not as exciting to me.

I'm trying to pick up a few of the many many barely started projects I have going, and I'm wondering if anyone can help??

First, I'm working on a red neb x skywing checker. Like so: contrast!

I still need two red nebs from red x skywing for it, and of course with the nebula lotto it is taking a while.

Second, bluesang x speckle throat: like this. As I'm sure you can imagine, I have speckles but not enough bluesangs, so if anyone can breed a 2nd gen or even a third like that (anyone doing this checker? love to bloodswap if so!) I'd be eternally grateful. I have 3 slots open right now and one egg is ER so should be 4 shortly. And of course I'm always more than happy to breed whatever in return that you might like.

So excited! Another project almost done! A while back I plucked this *amazing* Royal Blue out of a departure thread (not one but both Alt WWs!!). My friend bred me two whites and I bred one of the RB's (had to get the other from Breeding/Gifting) anyway I bred a 3g White and a 3g RB, the RB grew up today, and they gave me this on the first try! I'm about a week from attempting this!

The skywing and red nebula checker is awesome... I should try something like that too!

I was trying yesterday to get some silvers from all my checkers, but I got only purple ridge wings, no interests, or commons. So I will offer some eggs in here, maybe someone needs them...

1. 3rd gen sunsongs x female silvers

2. 3rd gen royal crimson x female silvers

[\s]

3. 3rd gen magi x female silvers

The only silver I got is this one, and I will keep it since is the first silver from the pair.

Edited by happymom