Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

FINALLY DONE!!!!

I'm SO happy about this! Only took about a year and a half to do this (all on my own scroll)... tongue.gif

Wow, that's fantastic! Congrats!

FINALLY DONE!!!!

I'm SO happy about this! Only took about a year and a half to do this (all on my own scroll)... tongue.gif

Stunning! biggrin.gif

(Ummmm, any chance I can beg a sibling from you? *puppy-eyes*)

Stunning! biggrin.gif

(Ummmm, any chance I can beg a sibling from you? *puppy-eyes*)

First sibling's already reserved for you, of course. wink.gif

@Lastalda That rainbow lineage is beautiful biggrin.gif Congrats on its completion!

Does anyone here have Metal x copper proven pairs? I'm trying to find someone that can breed 2 different 2nd gen coppers where the cb copper matches the 2nd gen. I need a mate for 2 golds.

Male Gold x Female Red Copper http://dragcave.net/lineage/Iktbs

Male Green Copper x Female Gold http://dragcave.net/lineage/SzxVe

I currently have 2 3rd gen silver checkers up for trade for either ONE of these coppers:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/xtcZA + http://dragcave.net/lineage/1Xcdz

If you can help me and don't want the above silvers please PM me and let me know what I can breed for you in return. Thanks for any help.

Someone here please take this Red Dorsal from Silver Checker biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonsrus

Does anyone here have Metal x copper proven pairs?  I'm trying to find someone that can breed 2 different 2nd gen coppers where the cb copper matches the 2nd gen.  I need a mate for 2 golds.

Male Gold x Female Red Copper        http://dragcave.net/lineage/Iktbs

Male Green Copper x Female Gold    http://dragcave.net/lineage/SzxVe

I currently have 2 3rd gen silver checkers up for trade for either ONE of these coppers:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/xtcZA + http://dragcave.net/lineage/1Xcdz

If you can help me and don't want the above silvers please PM me and let me know what I can breed for you in return.  Thanks for any help.

Someone here please take this Red Dorsal from Silver Checker biggrin.gif

I get confused easily - is this what you need, or did the hubby do it backwards? I can't try mine till I get unlocked. He only had one slot open, but an egg is ready to hatch so he said he'll try the other pair but wants to know if this is right, first.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/esTXU

well, he did try - forgetting the green copper and the one female gold he has not on cooldown have refused each other already rolleyes.gif

I'll give it a try later, I still want to make sure that I'm not locked and that I am interpreting this correctly!

Edited by daba555

@daba555 YES!!! That is what I need biggrin.gif THANKS SO MUCH DEB!!!

Can anyone else help with a 2nd gen GREEN Copper from Male Green Copper x Female Gold?

I can trade a 3rd gen silver from Tan (m) x Silver (f) & a 2nd gen Gold from Male green copper x Female Gold for it. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks!!!

Edited by dragonsrus

FINALLY DONE!!!!

Congrats. That is jaw-dropping and amazing for all the work you put into it. Very Nice.

This doesn't nearly compare to that, but I'm still proud of it and relieved to finally get an egg after a month trying.

5th gen Sunrise/Sunset with horses.

Um, the egg does have a funny code, so it's here if anyone wants it.

Does anyone want to blood swap a Green Copper from Silver father? lineage

Edited by nooey

Does anyone want to blood swap a Green Copper from Silver father? lineage

you know I do, but getting one is the trick!!!

I finally got me a 3rd gen smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/fTm7N

but the copper was a gift from purplehaze. in fact, the second gift, the first refused my silver blink.gif

anyway, I just tried my paid and there was no egg, even with influence. at least they tried laugh.gif

I can get my hubby to try later, but his female copper is on cool down.

maybe next time, one of these days they have to give me an egg! the first was silver, and then nothing ever since sad.gif

@daba555 YES!!! That is what I need biggrin.gif THANKS SO MUCH DEB!!!

Can anyone else help with a 2nd gen GREEN Copper from Male Green Copper x Female Gold?

I can trade a 3rd gen silver from Tan (m) x Silver (f) & a 2nd gen Gold from Male green copper x Female Gold for it. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks!!!

I can try! I'm working on the same checker, so I'm trying to breed one for myself first, but you can have the second if you still need one by then! My CB gold is from before the biomes so the copper color should stay true. They have not produced an egg yet, but at least they didn't refuse!!

Hello!

I just got this beauty and I wondered if anyone here has any idea about which mate I could breed for it.

I thought that I could mirror it, keeping the Moonstones and Pinks, and trying to get my hands on some 2nd gen. Sweetling Alts (although I am not sure that the colours would match).

Thanks for all answers and inspiritional ideas smile.gif

Hello!

I just got this beauty and I wondered if anyone here has any idea about which mate I could breed for it.

I thought that I could mirror it, keeping the Moonstones and Pinks, and trying to get my hands on some 2nd gen. Sweetling Alts (although I am not sure that the colours would match).

Thanks for all answers and inspiritional ideas smile.gif

That's just beautiful! No idea matewise, though.

Yay! First try! 5th G Royal Blue with Whites and a Wrapping Wing base, including *both* alts! *happy dances*

Is anyone else doing a blusang/male silver checker? I have almost all the components to build a fifth gen, but this bugger refused his mate: http://dragcave.net/lineage/405i7

Could anyone help me with a blusang mate for him? I sadly can't rebreed the pieces myself. I've been trading for them. Can breed almost anything in return.

Getting help from Elayne, thanks!

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

I love even gens! I have quite a few projects going right now, but the ones I'm working on most actively are:

Sweetling x White Checker:

I have a female and a male; come February I'll see how they like each other!

Sweetling x Golden Wyvern:

I found this male in the AP, and acquired this female to go with him.

Purebred Speckle-Throat:

I'm not sure if I'll go further with this one or not; so far I'm at 4th Gen.

"Colored With Love"

Ridgewings with Tan Ridgewing x Valentine starters, arranged in chronological order of Valentine release! I'm temporarily stalled because there aren't enough Valentines to begin the next gen yet, but I intend to keep going!

Ridgewing x Royal Blue

All from Tan Ridgewing starters! Another lucky AP find - actually, two! biggrin.gif

Golden Wyvern x Winter Magi:

I only have one male and one female so far, but I'm hoping to trade for more eventually.

Purebred Golden Wyvern:

I'm most of the way to creating a mate for this guy! Just need my 3G pair to be a little more cooperative about producing eggs...

I have a few projects that are complete, too! (At least until I catch an unexpected windfall and get enthusiastic again!)

Pink from Winter Magi

This project reached 4th Gen!

"Dark Ember Magic"

Sunsong x Moonstone:

And then there's the list of things that are only in the planning stages - Mint x Ice, Stripes with Stripe x sequential Christmas starters, Gold x Harvest, Turpentine x Stripe, Fleshcrowne x Greenwing, Magma x Pillow, Golden Wyvern x Shadow Walker, and finding mates for this Yulebuck, this Pygmy, or this White!

Edited by sorenna

@sorenna: Wow, all of those are so pretty! (Do you take breeding requests? Those Sweetling and Ridgewing lineages are gorgeous! ohmy.gif )

If you want help for future gens, I can breed a sibling to this GW from Winter Magi and a Gen3 Speckle-Throat. And if you do find a mate to that White you linked to at the bottom, I can also breed a sibling to this Gen4 of the same lineage. I'd be happy to help if you're interested. biggrin.gif

Yay!  First try!  5th G Royal Blue with Whites and a Wrapping Wing base, including *both* alts!  *happy dances*

Whoa, I didn't even see your post a minute ago! That lineage is awesome.

Edited by Dimar

Yay! First try! 5th G Royal Blue with Whites and a Wrapping Wing base, including *both* alts! *happy dances*

really gorgeous! I love the way you did that smile.gif

can't hardly see the alts, though, with this stupid new lineage change. I do love the white with the RB, though.

I'm starting to really like whites with a lot of things, and I love getting new ideas smile.gif

Thank you, Dimar and daba555! I can't take all the credit, though. I got the mommy from natayah and went from there. I do hate how the alts kinda disappear, but hopefully that will change.

@sorenna: Wow, all of those are so pretty! (Do you take breeding requests? Those Sweetling and Ridgewing lineages are gorgeous! ohmy.gif )

If you want help for future gens, I can breed a sibling to this GW from Winter Magi and a Gen3 Speckle-Throat. And if you do find a mate to that White you linked to at the bottom, I can also breed a sibling to this Gen4 of the same lineage. I'd be happy to help if you're interested. biggrin.gif

Whoa, I didn't even see your post a minute ago! That lineage is awesome.

Thank you!

Replying to the thread at large, in case there's anyone else interested: Yes, I'm always happy to take breeding requests for my complete projects, and often for incomplete projects (especially if the other person is willing to do a bloodswap, or trade back an offspring!)

Any contribution you want to make would be very welcome! A lot of my projects started out as random finds on the AP, so I'm very open to outside contributions; I like the idea of a lineage formed out of parts contributed by many people, all of them working together to make something greater than any one scroll's effort!

(And hopefully I'll find a mate for that lovely White come February... if you know anyone who might be able to breed such a thing, please pass the word or give them my PM info?) biggrin.gif

@ sorenna: Neither of my winter magi x GW pairs gave eggs but I can try again for you next week, if you'd like? :3 Those lineages are gorgeous! Much <3 for sunsong and moonstone lineages. :D

Oh my god, I can't believe how finicky my male silver x female green copper have been. -_- No egg from them since Jun 11. (nooey, I'm sorry if you thought I forgot my promise! I haven't... my dragons are just being ridiculous >_>) On the slight upside, I managed to trade for this pretty the other day so I won't need to try for a silver from my own CB. Please give me two green coppers, my silly pair, and I'll stop pestering you each week. D;

Also... is anyone doing anything with hellhorses? I just wanna know if anyone else is having difficulty getting hellhorses out of hellhorse x horse pairings. ono

I quite like this pairing. Would really love some fresh blood since I only have the two CB bloodscales (esp some bloodscales since I haven't been able to coax one out of mine, yet!). Of course I'm willing to trade/swap ^^

Edit: Yay, thanks to Deb, I have two more opals. :3 Mostly after bloodscales now otherwise I'm going to have a seriously one sided lineage. XD

Edited by Varekis

Been trying to do my Purple Checkerboards and some are a lot harder than others. All of my Female Purple / Male Waterhorse have turned up nothing but Waterhorse eggs, the same with Male Purple / Female Bleeding Moon only producing Bleeding Moon. How frustrating! When did Purple suddenly become uncommons? D: