Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Oh, I like a lot of the names on those first gen blacks. I am down to 4th gen myself.

I think I'm going to vote on wave runners for the moonstones. I like that denim blue they have <3

very pretty blacks! I'm working on a pb line too, I'm working on the mate for this 5th gen pb. I have enough CBs now for its mate to be entirely from my scroll, very excited!

Thats very nice of you Amazon! I'll have to keep an eye out for when the list is open smile.gif

Shamir - I like it better too! I have this dragon that is almost a perfect checker, then you see the holly snuck in. I like that dash of red in there lol.

Bah Black again I'm trying for a tan to be a mate for her. I'll see if it alts, if not, does anyone want it? Claimed by someone smile.gif

Edit:

I'd vote for the deepseas, but I'm biased by howmuch I love the deepseas tongue.gif

Edited by jadedragon07

Daydreamer -

I like the waverunners. tongue.gif The deep-seas are a little dark for me.

Finally traded for this which I hope will agree to mate with his intended. <3 I already have a matching 3rd gen lined up!

Wish I could continue it further but my god it was a pain to gather the 2nd gens. xd.png

I'll vote for the Waverunners too.

There's something close to 'art nouveau' scrolling lines in the large curves of the Waverunner, trailing down to the elongated lines of the Moonstone. The paler tips on the waverunner also pick up on the pale of the moonstone. Very eye pleasing lol

I also have the blacks at 5th gen http://dragcave.net/lineage/2REjV

But hit a snag last week on building the mate http://dragcave.net/lineage/LWQu4 rofl.

Isn't it always the way?

Jadedragon, I love your holly gatecrasher too!

Much like the odd ones who were shown here last month or so.

Edited by Shamiir

What does everyone think of this pairing?

They are two separate projects. I'm only taking the GW x RB project to its current gen, but am debating on taking the green Neb x GW to a higher gen. Thus, they would be temporary mates if I decided to go that route.

*ETA* So many lovely projects going on! Great work everyone! <3

Edited by sheppardkid

ohmy.gif Must. Do. Female Silver x Specke Throat.

This is the best I can do with pb Blacks atm. I guess I'll have to rebreed the 4th gens at some point.

Daydreamer,

I prefer Deep Seas - though I can't say why. smile.gif

Sheppardkid,

I like how the colors go toghether, makes me think these dragons must be happy and friendly. laugh.gif

My own projects haven't made much progress, partly because I was keeping slots open to try and catch those elusive cb metallics, but .... I'll go back to breeding. It's less disappointing. Sometimes. tongue.gif

Yay or Nay?

Maybeh I'll start a lineage with this...

That looks really nifty. smile.gif I say yay!

@Mamamaus - Ooooo, I'd been wondering about that pairing too and it looks as awesome as I thought it might. smile.gif

@sheppardkid - Very cool! But then I'm kind of a fan of three-breed lineages...

@ Mamamaus

Yes, Speckle throats were probably custom made to pair with f silver haha.

I have this really pretty hatchie but what to mate it with?

I think you should try to get stripe x silver. Looks really nice. Or maybe with lumina.

Today i'm really sad because my pair refused to have a baby. I just need one egg from them. And i just have one more try in a week, after that i have to wait until december again! sad.gif

Edited by happymom

Sounds like an idea, I have silver x stripe hanging around my scroll smile.gif thanks for the suggestion!

I like that golden wyvern gen too. I think it's nice how the royal blues have the blue /white going on while the nebulas are pseudo reversed with green/black. It ties in with the black/white elements on the golden wyverns and the gender reverse makes it <3

So many pretties!

I like that valentine mix. They look nice together.

Silver + stripe <3

Sister, whoa, my browser choked up a bit on that white.

I was able to nab a cb silver which should be going female. So if people want a speckle egg out of her poke me. I probably won't be putting her in any lineages in the near future as I'm working on others. Hopefully she'll be more willing to give eggs than my stingy nit male is.

/pats sig with line dancing dorsals

So many low time cbs!

Thanks for the input everyone! biggrin.gif I will probably make them permanent partners then. happy.gif

Oh wow!

It's taken me some 4 yrs to get around to getting a checker mate for my gold x sunset - by the time I forget to gender, forget to check hatching times....

But my little guy bred last week just grew up and duly impressed the gold lady.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/TFu4M

Wheee!!!

Today while I was scrolling through my tinsels and their lineages I just realised I already had a mate for my 5th gen bronze tinsel. It's a Gold Tinsel that is yet to be named becoz I'm lazy. tongue.gif

But anyways, I'm glad the gold one gendered perfectly to be the perfect mate for him. So I tried breeding them today and surprisingly they laid an egg.

Lookie here!

Hope it goes to a good home wub.gif

What does everyone think of this lineage? I worked really hard on getting all the Harvests and Luminas to gender right. I have another 3rd gen Harvest ready to mate and make a Perfect 4th gen EG Harvest or Lumina. If anyone wants to help, I'd love a donation of a 3rd/4th gen Harvest/Lumina. If anyone wants a baby, just PM me.

Miraxzee, that is stunning!

May I hop in line for an eggie some time please?

(Bats eyelids)

And Voardrem, the harvest/luminas are gorgeous!

I haven't tried any of that combo but I soon will lol

Grats both.

Miraxzee, that is stunning!

May I hop in line for an eggie some time please?

(Bats eyelids)

And Voardrem, the harvest/luminas are gorgeous!

I haven't tried any of that combo but I soon will lol

Grats both.

Sure sure! xd.png

*does cart-wheels*  biggrin.gif

Now watch it alt or refuse its mate or something equally horrible.  tongue.gif

Gorgeous! *o* Huge congrats! *sends plenty of hatch normal and breed well vibes*

My stripes decided to play nice and gave me the right colour too =3 http://dragcave.net/lineage/kSGxr

Edited by dragonico