Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Vhale

Those are beautiful lineages. I love the contrasting colors biggrin.gif I have a specific question for you. How are your PB Tan lineages going? I am trying to find someone with a 5th Gen PB Tan unrelated to the 3 I have so far. So far my first pair of 5th Gens have produced 2 6th Gen Purples...so glad they didn't refuse biggrin.gif I'm so close to 7th Gen I can taste it...LOL.

Thanks!

I haven't been working too hard on them, mostly I got offered a 3g purebred in trade and couldn't resist. Almost immediately, they gave me a 4g. I've been trying to breed another just for grins but they haven't been willing to give me an egg again.

The tans I've been catching lately I'm plotting to use in a water x tan line so they are all getting female influenced. So far, I've gotten two tans to help start it. http://dragcave.net/lineage/edTkb I'm way short on cbs to do that one though. It's mostly an egg I request when people ask if they can give me something. http://dragcave.net/lineage/M5Jm8

Edited by Vhale

Has anyone been getting lots of commons from their pretty metal checkers lately? I'm looking to nab a 3EG metal fail checker born today to commemorate some wonderful news. Anything that isn't White x F Silver, M Silver x Guardian or Pink x F Silver.

Meanwhile my projects are progressing so slowly, so I started new ones. Logical, right? I've decided to start a few PB lineages, namely Winter, regular Black and Tsunami, so I'm hoping a few of you around here will be into some bloodswaps later.

@Vhale, I love the Stone x Terrae one! It's modest, but lovely. I was thinking about dabbling with that myself, but then Guardians decided to jump in there and mess things around.

The tans I've been catching lately I'm plotting to use in a water x tan line so they are all getting female influenced. So far, I've gotten two tans to help start it. http://dragcave.net/lineage/edTkb I'm way short on cbs to do that one though. It's mostly an egg I request when people ask if they can give me something. http://dragcave.net/lineage/M5Jm8

Would you want a water egg from a tan/water breeding?

I tried both my pairs, and got a purple egg with I ap'd and This water egg

You're welcome to it, or I can AP and try for a tan next week. Just toss me a pm, be happy to help your pretty lineage out!

Bah! I was hoping I'd get a tan for my black/tan lineage on the first attempt: Wishful Thinking I'll have to wait and see if it alts before deciding what to do with it now. Next week, I must cross my fingers for a tan egg!

The Stone x Terrae came about because I wanted to do something nice with cave blockers. I thought I'd be much farther along with it, but I've put it off due to new releases and alt lineages (and my inability to stay out of the alpine biome). Then I've had a little trouble getting stones of my pairings.

I'm locked and can't take the water right now, but I could late tomorrow. If that's too long then no worries. smile.gif

The Stone x Terrae came about because I wanted to do something nice with cave blockers. I thought I'd be much farther along with it, but I've put it off due to new releases and alt lineages (and my inability to stay out of the alpine biome). Then I've had a little trouble getting stones of my pairings.

I'm locked and can't take the water right now, but I could late tomorrow. If that's too long then no worries. smile.gif

nah I don't mind holding it. Again, if you'd rather a tan let me know happy to drop this one and try again next week smile.gif

Gifting...

Tell me what you all think of this line? Should I continue it? Thinking of also doing stair step with the father, and of next Valentine making a second wife.

Take me home!

It's pretty, River c: I personally prefer Terrae as far as green with Arsani goes, but that certainly still looks very nice. Whatever you do with it, I'm sure it'll look good.

I'm trying to give it away. No one wants it. I may not continue it at all. Not if I can't even give it away. This has been a bad day all around for me. sad.gif

I'd take it if I had any idea what to do with it, I just don't know... what I'd use it for.

I'm just gonna AP it. sigh.

What about THIS one...you think there'd be any interest in this one?

Edited by Riverwillows

As always, I really enjoy coming here to see the different lineages everyone has come up with. So many lovely combinations I'd never have thought of myself!

It took over a year and a *lot* of help from the fine folks in this thread, but I finally completed my 7EG gwyverns x holidays x metals project. \0/ My most sincere thanks to all those who helped along the way.

I'm working on a smaller, related gwyvern project now. I have the yulebucks, hollies, marrows, and one of the alt sweetlings. Still looking for one more gwyvern from alt sweetling--please PM your trade terms if you can help.

Also started a couple of EG shimmerkin lineages. Unfortunately, they refused and then I misbred the intended replacement mate, so it'll be another couple of weeks at least. In the meantime I got to 3EG with this, and am hoping to expand the gwyvern x lumina checkerboard. Then there's this guy, who is waiting for a moonstone from them as his mate. smile.gif

*belated* Thanks everyone regarding the Nebula x Tan Ridgewing line. Vhale you wanna trade me CB Metal for it? tongue.gif */belated*

I'm still working on my Halloween lineages and I was wondering if some here could help me. I got this pretty lady in a trade and I'm looking for a mate with the same lineage (female Royal Blue x male Marrow). I've already tried trades but it seems like noone has one like this? Thats hard to believe somehow xd.png.

Of course I'd get you something in return or if you only have a 2nd Gen Marrow like this I can provide a matching mate.

*edit* miaou: I've tried mine but they didn't feel like eggs. If you haven't found a GW till next week just PM me and I'll try them again */edit*

Edited by Souly

Oh Miaou those Shimmerkin projects are stunning! I don't know if you've seen my Shimmerkin Lineage Project but I'm almost 1/2 way there. Just waiting on the Water Dragon to mature....PLEASE NO REFUSAL! Anyways, I already have part of the bottom 1/2 set in motion...it's just the waiting game now. My project will incorporate 1 of each Shimmer (Gold, Silver, Bronze & Jewel) and a "Blue" dragon and a Fiona ALT SW. The Jewel Shimmerkin will be a Moonstone and Fiona has been awesome with helping me on this project this will be Jewel's future daughter-in-law biggrin.gif If anyone can help me find an owner of a Female Bronze Shimmer that can help me finish my project I would really appreciate it biggrin.gif I'm trying to get a Deepsea shimmerkin from bronze to complete the project.

Oh Miaou those Shimmerkin projects are stunning! I don't know if you've seen my Shimmerkin Lineage Project but I'm almost 1/2 way there.  Just waiting on the Water Dragon to mature....PLEASE NO REFUSAL!  Anyways, I already have part of the bottom 1/2 set in motion...it's just the waiting game now.  My project will incorporate 1 of each Shimmer (Gold, Silver, Bronze & Jewel) and a "Blue" dragon and a Fiona ALT SW.  The Jewel Shimmerkin will be a Moonstone and Fiona has been awesome with helping me on this project this will be Jewel's future daughter-in-law biggrin.gif  If anyone can help me find an owner of a Female Bronze Shimmer that can help me finish my project I would really appreciate it biggrin.gif  I'm trying to get a Deepsea shimmerkin from bronze to complete the project.

The AOND lineage link isn't loading for me so, sadly for me, I can't see your project--but it sounds fantastic, and I love what you have planned for your Jewelkin. Can't wait to see the whole thing come together! *knocks on wood for no refusals* I might have an idea for you; PMing you momentarily.

Edit: Oh wait, it just loaded -- really beautiful! Congrats on the dragons and the lineage design.

@Souly -- Thank you for trying your alt sweetling! I'm going to keep trying to come up with something decent for trade, but might wind up taking you up on the offer to PM you next week. <3

Edited by miaou

I finally put together this short 3-breed checker. I can't build a mate without inbreeding, though. *shrugs* I don't really mind. It was just a short side project; I'm glad to cross it off the list!

I finally put together this short 3-breed checker. I can't build a mate without inbreeding, though. *shrugs* I don't really mind. It was just a short side project; I'm glad to cross it off the list!

If you want to avoid the inbreeding, I'll breed my ribbon wings for you. Toss me a pm if so smile.gif

Working on building a mate for My Sun/Pillow lineage I think I finally have enough of the pillows for it lol. It was put on the back burner while I amassed a small army. mwahahaha

I'm planning on doing even gen breeding with my 2nd gen shimmer after I complete her breeding request. ninja.gif Though I'll need to breed her mate or trade for them.

Glad to see this thread around still! I remember it back in... what, 09 or 10 or so when I lurked in the forums.

I'm planning on doing even gen breeding with my 2nd gen shimmer after I complete her breeding request. ninja.gif Though I'll need to breed her mate or trade for them.

Glad to see this thread around still! I remember it back in... what, 09 or 10 or so when I lurked in the forums.

Welcome back smile.gif

I don't think you'll have any issue finding a mate for your shimmer lol, pretty sure anyone would be more than happy to help. Me included! Not sure what you'd want to breed as a mate though, were you think to keep the silver theme going, like a male/female silver as a mate (love how the female silvers are similarly posed just opposite direction) or break it up with a contrasting color? A dash of red in there or black could be striking!

Edited by jadedragon07

Thank you!

I was thinking of continuing the silver theme (the mates I had in mind for her are in my signature!), but now that you mention it, I would love to see female Shimmer and male Thunder. @_@

I'll have to try out your red and black suggestion as well; that sounds fun. Off to search all the dragon breeds!

@Souly

If only I could catch them biggrin.gif

I usually have to reread the text twice though as I see them so rarely. I have a 2-5 sec derp moment before I realize what it is. Of course, by then it is long gone! It is a shame TJ changed them to be as rare as they are. I'm very fond of the male gold model and would love to lineage it. But it's not very practical as it stands. (at least nebs and ridgewings tease you with an egg here and there!)

Granted, If TJ ever releases the full Equus line, I am probably dewmed.

Welcome back to the madness Noxion xd.png

Working on building a mate for My Sun/Pillow lineage I think I finally have enough of the pillows for it lol. It was put on the back burner while I amassed a small army. mwahahaha

That's gorgeous. I've always really liked that pairing.

So, any suggestions for This gal? I have one other 2nd gen Tinselkin but it's also a female. So I'm not too sure what to breed it with. I could breed it with my 2nd Gen Tinsel, but they don't look that great together, IMO.

It looks OK with my Shimmer, but I don't want to waste a Shimmer breeding right now, and it still doesn't look amazing. =/