Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

You could breed it with a second-gen Spitfire from female Blusang.

So, any suggestions for This gal? I have one other 2nd gen Tinselkin but it's also a female. So I'm not too sure what to breed it with. I could breed it with my 2nd Gen Tinsel, but they don't look that great together, IMO.

It looks OK with my Shimmer, but I don't want to waste a Shimmer breeding right now, and it still doesn't look amazing. =/

Maybe you can breed it with a 2nd GW from female blusang.

I'm just gonna AP it. sigh.

What about THIS one...you think there'd be any interest in this one?

That's the exact lineage I want to do next,when I finish the blusang-GW checker.

Edited by Mercury

Hmm, I was thinking maybe Harvests but GW's look nice too.

Spitfires look a bit pale in comparison to the Tinsel.

Decisions decisions. xd.png

Edit:: I might be OK with This though.

Edited by tikigurl91

I really love how PB Tans LQQK biggrin.gif This is the 2nd Tan the pair gave me. I have all of the 2nd Gens on my scroll and then names all match very nicely. Is anyone else working on PB Tans?

I need help on deciding a Mate for my 3rd Gen Lumina from Alt Wrapping Wings. Right now I have this or this or this OR I could rebreed a sibling to the male in this possibility. Your thoughts?

@ Tiki Have you considered one of Fiona's Spriter Alts with a Blusang? I don't know that she has ever bred a Female SW x Male Blusang. Just a thought.

Edited by dragonsrus

I really love how PB Tans LQQK biggrin.gif This is the 2nd Tan the pair gave me. I have all of the 2nd Gens on my scroll and then names all match very nicely. Is anyone else working on PB Tans?

I need help on deciding a Mate for my 3rd Gen Lumina from Alt Wrapping Wings. Right now I have this or this or this OR I could rebreed a sibling to the male in this possibility. Your thoughts?

I only have purebred purple ridgewings. I have a cb pair of tans I can try for you though if you want.

I think I like the pairing with the alt ribbon dancers best. Something about the blue matches well with the luminas I feel.

@Daydreamer09 I agree...the ALT Ribbon Dancer is my #1 choice too. I would love if you could try your cb Tans. I just don't know if I already have a child of them or not. I have over 85 Tans now biggrin.gif

The ribbon dancer alts are <3

Congrats on the PB tan! 85? woo! I'm pretty thrilled I've been able to snatch CBs lately. On the one hand, part of me wants to stay unlocked and try for a cb metal. But I'm afraid I'd have my scroll empty for a week when I could be raising cb blacks, ices and tans. All of which I can definitely lineage. Metals, not so much unless I do a rainbow. The only thing really tempting me there is I do <3 Amazon's color patches.

Ok so I picked up this egg from the ap a while ago, and OMG SRSLY LOOK AT ITS LINEAGE. I really want to know whose project this was! I've looked in some forums but found no one. I would love to continue the line, but I honestly have absolutely no idea who to breed her with. Any suggestions?

Oh and I also picked up this awesome egg a few days ago. It has alt sweetling grandparents. Thought that was cool.

Edited by kiwipixel77

@kiwipixel77 Try SolarCat...she has a lot of nice BSA large lineages. I know she at least has a 7th gen Red lineage...

@siliconrose WOW! Nice rainbow biggrin.gif

Oh yeah! They liked each other! xd.png *happy dances*

Now I just need this eggy to fall madly in love and start giving out babies

Edited by Daydreamer09

:DThey didn't refuse! No egg yet, but this lineage, guys. This lineage. Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

biggrin.gifThey didn't refuse! No egg yet, but this lineage, guys. This lineage.

Winner there! Very pretty lineage smile.gif

Daydreamer - <3 your deepsea/blusang!

Ok so I picked up this egg from the ap a while ago, and OMG SRSLY LOOK AT ITS LINEAGE. I really want to know whose project this was! I've looked in some forums but found no one. I would love to continue the line, but I honestly have absolutely no idea who to breed her with. Any suggestions?

Wow. That is very nice! It's inbred, not surprising given it's length, but still very pretty!!

I really love how PB Tans LQQK biggrin.gif  This is the 2nd Tan the pair gave me.  I have all of the 2nd Gens on my scroll and then names all match very nicely.  Is anyone else working on PB Tans?

I'm not doing a PB ridgewing lineage myself but I do have 12 CB tans, and would be happy to try for some 2Gs for you if you like? (I rarely breed them together so I'd be surprised if you have any from them already.)

I need help on deciding a Mate for my 3rd Gen Lumina from Alt Wrapping Wings.  Right now I have this or this or this OR I could rebreed a sibling to the male in this possibility.  Your thoughts?

Those options aren't bad, although I have to admit that I'm not a big fan of breeding a checkerboard with a non-checkerboard. Out of the ones you suggested, I think I like the shadow walkers best. Have you considered a mate that has the holiday dragons only in the CB gen? Like this or this, for example. That's just my taste, of course!

Edited by miaou

biggrin.gifThey didn't refuse! No egg yet, but this lineage, guys. This lineage.

It's so amazing.Cross fingers for the next try.

I breed this gold,and really want to go on to the 5th gen.Anyone can help this Christmas?

I'll release my other ribbon if I can find a mate for him.

dragonsrus, would you like a sibling to this 4th gen Tan Ridgewing?

I bred this 4th gen Moonstone yesterday, but I have a Moonstone baby from that pair already. If anybody wants it, feel free to pm me.

And I would like to mention that I need moar egg space. xd.png Too many ideas, too many projects, too much inspiration from the EG thread.

I breed this gold,and really want to go on to the 5th gen.Anyone can help this Christmas?

I have two Ribbondancers from gold, but don't have 2G gold mates for them. If you know anyone who could breed me mates I would be delighted to help.

Oh my lord, that is one of the most shiny and beautiful lineages I have ever seen. Congrats, it's amazing!

I already promised someone else a 2nd Gen Gold from Ribbon Dancer, but once I manage to get them one, I can attempt to breed 2 for Jennigma so she can in turn help you. smile.gif

Some many lovely lineages yet again!!

Mercury,, that is as tiki says, among the most shiny lineages around!!

I could try for 2nd gens also... if this current breeding trend sorts itself out.

Speaking of the current trends... along with the bad breeding has anyone else noticed and distinct lack of refusals?

Not a refusal in sight!

I raced thru my scroll and paired up everything I haven't had a chance to breed yet. laugh.gif

It was worth getting 'no egg, no egg' just see them all blissfully partnered.

^ No such luck there for me!

I had to rebreed the purple from this lineage because it refused a few days ago. It upset me more than it should have. tongue.gif

Anyway, my dragons finally produced a green nebula! And only after 4 months or so. tongue.gif

And especially thanks to those who gifted me 2nd gens! They all ended up green as well! I wonder how long my nebula luck is going to hold out? xd.png

Edited by kleptomaniac

Jennigma,tikigurl91,Shamiir:Thank you!But I want to find if there's someone who can breed me a 4th gen this Christmas.

I have a friend who can breed me a 3rd gen too,but that'll make me wait for another year.

Salutations fellow Even-Geners!

I know it's a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone could help me to further this lineage:

Here or here. (I have several others from the same line as well.)

I'm looking for a goal of at least 10th gen. It had started out with a black/gold/silver theme, but kind of evolved past that. Any breed will do really, preferably from a non-related lineage. I know finding another non-related 8th Even-Gen is a long shot, but I thought I'd try!

I'd be more than willing to trade a sibling for an egg/hatchling that fits the aforementioned description!

Thanks!

I finally put together this short 3-breed checker. I can't build a mate without inbreeding, though. *shrugs* I don't really mind. It was just a short side project; I'm glad to cross it off the list!

I'm quoting this from myself... because I just realized how stupid I was. dry.gif This was supposed to be a Gen4 with WWs and Winter Magis. I completely forgot to breed the Gen2s with my Winter Magis. That means I have to go re-breed a female BBW.