RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

So instead of admitting mistakes and owning up to them, you delete all your comments? Pfft, talk about cowardly. Too bad you forget that screenshots are a thing, and I managed to screenshot most of your comments. oops.

151239703_tenor(12).gif

7 hours ago, Syiren said:

So instead of admitting mistakes and owning up to them, you delete all your comments? 

I approve of this plan, but once you pass 800 comments, erasing them all gets tedious.

Really. How the heck was that possible? Who put my trade dragons into a hatchery. My scroll was hidden. I doublechecked. I come back on to check and both are hatchies. Luckily they weren't sick, but why? What satisfacition to people get by putting people's dragons into hatcheries to try and kill them? And no, my scroll says, I do not give permission. So, kindly keep your grubby paws off my dragons. Please and thank you. :)

It feels like everyone is out to shoot me down this week even if I have a valid point.

Oooh, my first comment from a name-with-many-numbers-and-egg-avatar person! 🥳

(Fighting the urge to reply. No no no, don't feed them. And don't look at their profile, there can't be anything good.)

(please imagine the following in song form) i should be doing schoooool wooooork but a game i've been excited about for more than a year dropped todayyyy. I can't wait to Playyy, but I'm gayyy, so I have to wait to playyyyy (with my partner). 

Edited by Joblerone
better rhythm

Message from the Trading Hub: If your offer isn't highly sought after, rare or unattainable, get out.

I get ya, I saw someone on the pokemon gts asking for a shiny arceus in return for a weedle.

I'm bored. Should be getting ready for bed soon-ish but not tired. Not tired, just bored. ..... Okay, this would be a good time to write, right? Except I've stupidly done that thing (yet again) where I go over the scene so many times in my head before actually writing it that I no longer have any confidence in my ability to write it the way it goes in my head. *grumble*

Turns out you actually have to be willing to change something in order to change it.

oh good, that brand of sharp cheddar tastes the exact same. awesome! 

I really don't want to go through that again. Looks like it will be necessary, though. :(

I'm endlessly amused (and grateful) that a thesaurus published in 1979 is still so useful. Of course there's outdated stuff, but most of it's still useful and much more helpful than the online thesauruses I've tried. 

ugh, why do I feel so crappy? Allergies? what I had for lunch? What? I just feel so blah and drained of energy. And groggy? meh.

1 hour ago, Syiren said:

ugh, why do I feel so crappy? Allergies? what I had for lunch? What? I just feel so blah and drained of energy. And groggy? meh.

Welcome to my life.

14 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Welcome to my life.

I think it was allergies, the medicine I took for it is helping and my headache is pretty much gone. Sorry to hear you deal with similar symptoms. 

--------------------------

I should really go downstairs and check on my laundry, but this chair is really comfy right now.

You're about to be eaten by that chair.

Spoiler

original.gif

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

It's 'only' 106 degrees outside right now, so why does it feel like it's 115? Stupid humidity go away, you aren't welcome here!