RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

17 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

Why doesn't "pint" rhyme with "mint"?

Because the English language is weird. Plain and simple. The ones that annoys me most are:

I can tear a shirt and shed a tear. And when mining someone can lead you to lead. While you can read about the color red, but I already read about red. However it's not that you lept over the log, but rather you leaped over the log.

The English language came together much like the invention of stew. Throw all your ingredients into a pot and see how it comes out.

--------------------------

I'm so used to dealing with a migraine that this normal headache barely bothers me. It's more annoying than painful. Yay for tolerance, but why does the fact that my migraines intense pain make me happy about my adaption to head pain? Am I even wording right? Blarg!

1 hour ago, Syiren said:

Am I even wording right? Blarg!

You seem to be!

https://dragcave.net/view/1dSnQ (description pending; you might be able to read it!)

The wind has picked up. I hope it's blowing the rain away.

5 hours ago, Lagie said:

You seem to be!

https://dragcave.net/view/1dSnQ (description pending; you might be able to read it!)

The wind has picked up. I hope it's blowing the rain away.

lol. thanks. I swear earlier t felt like I was tripping over every other sentence. I love that dragon's description. I hope it gets approved. I have a poem approved as one of mine a few years back:

https://dragcave.net/view/fCj8u 

5 hours ago, Syiren said:

I love that dragon's description. I hope it gets approved. I have a poem approved as one of mine a few years back:

https://dragcave.net/view/fCj8u 

Thanks! Your poem is lovely.

I forgot how grey rainclouds make the world.

On 6/1/2021 at 12:27 AM, Syiren said:

The English language came together much like the invention of stew. Throw all your ingredients into a pot and see how it comes out.

At least we don't have 3 different writing systems that we swap between mid sentence. 

Wait so are we using the kanji or hiragana for this word now?  *starts writing it in katakana* ._.

And why do americans write the date wrong? I was about to not reply because I read that quote as being from the 6th of January.... 

erm.... Alpha? You okay? I didn't wreck your base that badly....did I? o.O?

argh, egg-locked.  and no red dragons until tomorrow.  and even then i have to wait until after work in the evening..... *sigh*

3 minutes ago, trystan said:

argh, egg-locked.  and no red dragons until tomorrow.  and even then i have to wait until after work in the evening..... *sigh*

check your PM's ;)

----------------

Seriously, Alpha, are you okay? You left your wood burning stove behind, and it's kinda.... floating.

image.thumb.png.f363fec68b8bb000331a87d7e8b0b6a9.png

(Image cut to exclude the blood because Subsistence is a big graphic in terms of blood with realism.)

1 minute ago, Syiren said:

check your PM's ;)

PMs checked and replied too.

i'm just impatient XD 

Edited by trystan
typo. y'all surprised?

so, to connect to this game, I have to MAKE  a facebook account, and then to connect to the game I have to wait 60 MINUTES  before I can connect and do anything with it? I can't put as many kipz here as I want to, just imagine there's 30ish of them. This is why I hate facebook, don't like facebook and hate that I even need to have a dummy account for anything!!!!

GIF t of the nightfury - animated GIF on GIFER

Erm, well, that was a surprise. o.O?

I really don't even know how to express how I am feeling right now.

Sad? Angry? Both?

A profound sense of loss.

Another good person driven away?

Edited by purplehaze

8 hours ago, purplehaze said:

A profound sense of loss.

Another good person driven away?

*hugs* Not at the forum?

I wish I weren't so tired.

Mom, I love you, but please, let me live my life without the need to try and manipulate me. I don't need any guilt trips just because I don't call you every day. In fact, your guilt-tripping manipulation is the main reason WHY I don't call you. I could see it if I was 18-20ish. But I'm in my 30's. This dragon has spread her wings and left the nest. There's no need to make me feel bad, or guilty. 

I will call you when I'm ready too, and no sooner. 

updates updates and more updates. oof. can I go back to bed?

lol, yes I'll make my special meal tonight. I'll have to cut back on the pepper though, it was a bit too strong last time.

Egg noodles (extra wide 'Light n fluffy' brand works best) with cambells chicken broth (half can of water for every full can used) minced garlic, minced onion, salt and pepper. wait until broth boils and then add in the noodles. They'll soak up the juice and expand, and after you mix them in it'll take about 20 minutes to cook depending on setting. I usually have it set to 7 or 8. 

Erm... why am I posting the recipe? It's not really a thought, I'm typing just to typ- no! I'm reminding myself what all goes in and how long it takes. Yeah, that's it. totally. 

Why am I rambling so much today? lol.

Well, that Square Enix E3 was a letdown. Only a few short seconds for FF7R Intergrade and First Soldier? hopefully they're holding out for their own conference in the near future and blow me away then.