RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I survived my first night in 7 Days to Die. Meep, those two zombies came close to finding me. Methinks water tower not as good a spot as it appeared. Maybe that old church down the street will be a better place. Just gotta clear it out first and then seal off the easy entrances. 

I hate being in a state of having too many things to do and not knowing which to do first, so instead I just sit there and zone out.

@Syiren  I know that feeling well. 

Every single time we have a power outage we say we need to get a battery-operated fan and yet we never do. One of these days the outage will last more than a couple hours and we will be in absolute agony without our fans. 

I really really REALLY hate the Alexa call feature right now. So very much. 

15 hours ago, Syiren said:

I hate being in a state of having too many things to do and not knowing which to do first, so instead I just sit there and zone out.

That's probably a depression flareup.

Me right now

For some reason, this is my favorite scene from Kiki's Delivery Service -  Album on Imgur

Edited by Syiren

Don't lie to yourself. No one is thinking. That takes energy.

I should be asleep and Not On My Computer, i have online school tomorrow, but i haven't checked the forums all day

Of course the *one* day I actually have to go somewhere we have a heat warning, ugh. And my appt is in the middle of the day. I am going to melt.

Yesterday I was hot and overheating. Today I'm freezing my tail off. What the heck! 

I should be going to sleep. Why am I never tired late at night, but always so tired in the middle of the day? Ugh.

12 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I should be going to sleep. Why am I never tired late at night, but always so tired in the middle of the day? Ugh.

my guess is it could be temperature thing or an internal clock issue that's out of sync?

I know I can't sleep if its too hot at night, and I'm always tired after I eat lunch in midday. 

------------------------------

Insomnia.... here we are again. meeting on the battlefield for rest once again. It's 4 am, and within the hour I swear by my sword of dreams that the kingdom of sleep will be mine!

Aaand now I won't be sleeping anytime soon. I. HATE. BUGS. (Though I didn't scream this time, so progress? Still too upset to sleep though.)

I feel cheated. The bag said 'Gummi Unicorns' but inside are only heads?

Please tell me I was not that ignorant when I was 13. I hope she wakes up soon before the cold dose of reality is too much for her to handle. 

You should see what we did to @Fuzzbucket

Spoiler

20210718_213232.jpg

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Lagie did it and won't admit. All blame @Lagie

On 8/5/2021 at 3:07 AM, Syiren said:

I know I can't sleep if its too hot at night,

Wet sheets are your friend... until your mattress gets moldy. Therefore,sleep in the bathtub.

How long should I wait before reporting Lovecats, Somerandomcorviknight, _Ro_, and Docthings missing?

Corvik is back. I guess we know who came out on top at the end.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise