RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

16 hours ago, Syiren said:

Sorry to hear you deal with similar symptoms. 

It gives you a new perspective on all those childhood stories about witches stealing children to keep themselves young. 

That was depressing. A bunch of CB Canto eggs showed up in trade and were gone in a few minutes.

4 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

It gives you a new perspective on all those childhood stories about witches stealing children to keep themselves young. 

That was depressing. A bunch of CB Canto eggs showed up in trade and were gone in a few minutes.

lol, you just reminded me of the movie, Hocus Pocus. I should add that to my movie watch list this Halloween. Right below Nightmare before Xmas, The Great Pumpkin and the Halloween Tree with Leonard Nimoy.  I also saw the cantos, but was more interested in those nice 2G golds that were dotted here and there. I managed to get two of them and they're awesome! Looking forward to building checkers with them.

----------------------------------

Why do my mornings go by so fast and my nights drag on and on and on?

Beetlejuice animated pilot episode

Lydia's mother: Every day can't be Halloween.

Lydia (mutters)It is for me.

Are the good comic authors exaggerating or is the bad comic really that terrible (and mostly about legs)? I'll never know.

So when (if) that option becomes available to me, I can pay for a subscription and get THREE additional features that I don't need and nobody asked for, while not getting any of the features people HAVE asked for? And it doesn't even remove the ads?

Yay! Can't wait to ignore that!

2 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

One of midterm goal just had been accomplished.

Welcome back!

Why oh why does there have to be a housekeeper today?

not sure which is more annoying right now. This migraine I've got or the fact that Stat's keep going up by 100 mana almost every week. I've heard of moving the goal post, but this is getting ridiculous. I get that it's meant to be rare, but when one finally saves up the mana to get one it's a bit unfair to raise it by another hundred forcing them to wait another week only to raise the price by another hundred again. 

Top 30 Saki Kasukabe GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Trading has been full of greed, too.

Want a CB Cantor? Got to have a CB Cantor or two or three.

Why is it so hot? .... Oh yeah, it's 11:30pm and 95 degrees outside, that's why. *grumblemutter*

Anyone else notice the more you send Google ads feedback that the more they show that rent-a-hentai ad?

You have power. You belong to Google. It's in the TOS.

Another day has dawned, not as Princess, but as Lucia. Why do people keep asking me if my parents were first cousins?

Google.... what did you do with your homepage? It's an anime opening... no wait, It's an 8-bit game?! Wait... 4 years.... athletes compete... this is for the Tokyo Olympics, isn't it? That's honestly pretty cool!

Thank goodness, three months of data has not gone poof, I just opened the wrong file. 

C'est la vie.

Also I'm definitely going to get my hopes up about that thing, though I probably shouldn't.

Why does american bread have sugar in it? Wouldn't that technically make it cake?

You have a point. Like some cornbreads are cake for sure. But cornbread is made with baking powder. However, yeast needs sugar to make dough rise.

Stop getting your hopes up. It never ends well.

I've had late starts before, but this is ridiculous! 

I want to play Zelda, but I also wanna play the new Subsistence Update. GAH!! I can't decide!!!!

20210729_033338.jpg

"Looks like we're having chicken tonight."

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise