RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I hate how my head hurts. why do I have such a spindly neck that I get neck pain so often? T-T

I guess I calculated correctly. Don't want to mess with another method for now...

Quit trying to sell me a samsung, I've done exactly zilch that would indicate that I'm looking for a new phone. Your ads are bloody obnoxious too.

Have 2G Bronze Shimmerscale bred from Staterae from Market. Is it worth enough to trade with CB Staterae?

47 minutes ago, sh20000sh said:

Have 2G Bronze Shimmerscale bred from Staterae from Market. Is it worth enough to trade with CB Staterae?

Worth trying at least I'd say.

Stateraes seems to be rarer than cb golds and silvers. Haven't seen a single one since their release.

I'm awake and not hungry anymore, so, obviously, pizza and Red Bull is a good breakfast.

Yuk. Breakfast pizza is okay, but RB is just ... yuk *shudders* at any time!

I'm convinced - it's definitely a sequel, not a remake. There was one seemingly tiny little clue that is actually a huge hint that the things in the background are going down a different route.

do NOT play that game if you have high anxiety. sweet mother of gaia that is scary. 

.....trying not to grab anymore eggs before Halloween is hard!

11 minutes ago, Syiren said:

....trying not to grab anymore eggs before Halloween is hard!

i hear you there!

*glares at my 6 eggs* XD 

Had to switch my sleep study to a home one, because I can't do that stupid nasal Covid test. Hurts way too much. Now my result probably won't be as accurate, and it'll likely be a couple of years before hospitals stop requiring these tests. Love the way western medicine always cares about the hypersensitive folks. /s

I should just never read any document again if there's a certain probability of it stating that we are bad people with bad intentions and that some immaterial thing needs to be protected from the terrible and immoral things we do.

But as always, curiosity kills the cat. ... Or let's say it gives the cat some bad emotions. So unnecessary.

On 10/14/2020 at 10:29 AM, sh20000sh said:

I'd say not.  I have a Prize Dragon and wouldn't even try that.  

On 10/16/2020 at 6:27 PM, trystan said:

i wonder if people actually read signatures?

....nah.

I read them.

Another lousy day.  It's early though so maybe it will get better.  

5 hours ago, Classycal said:
On 10/16/2020 at 6:27 PM, trystan said:

i wonder if people actually read signatures?

....nah.

I read them.

yaaay! :D