RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

13 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

How many episodes does Inuyasha have by now?

I think it's around 167 episodes give o take for the first 7 seasons and then the Final Act (season 8 ) is 26 more episodes to wrap up the series. There are also 4 movies which don't really tie into the show so you can watch them whenever, though I reccommend watching the first movie after season 2 as some of the attacks and events mentioned are spoiler-y if you haven't reached the end of season 2. imho the 3rd movie is the best, but they're all pretty decent.

Still nothing compared to other series like DBZ, Naruto or Bleach that have, what 500+ episodes? 

-----------------

ugh, I feel like a slug today. meh. 

hmm, i hope it's not too too late when the trade is completed....?

I like the old land surveyor's notes better. Clearer handwriting and he didn't write protocols like a student trying to meet that 5000 word limit.

This urge...

To buy everything Nightmare Before Christmas-related on Etsy...

It's irresistible.

i really hope that goofy cat is all right.  silly floof

jesus christ, I understand what you're saying, but you really are only putting thought to one side of the issue. sorry if you're not in my position and have to consider all sides of the issue.

There are truly some things I don't think I'll ever understand.

After two days, how likely is it that they come back in the next... less than 3 hours? *sigh*

Computer, why do you always want to restart at the worst times?

Oh wow... I'm actually star struck. :wub:

In fact, I am really miffed. Stop spoiling my projects!

Something quite funny just happened in my mind which has been a little... messy, lately. :D I was wondering who it is here that always says "Just the egg!". I could hear it inside my head like I had heard it for real, but come on, that's not possible – where else could I have found a sentence like that and even so regularly? But I couldn't remember who it was, nor why they were repeating that, in which context.

Well... it took some time, but at one point I realised that it was not here, and it was not egg. It's one of my dance teachers who always says "Just the leg!" when giving corrections to the class. Oh dear. I will be seeing eggs in my mind, in my future dance classes.

6 hours ago, Varislapsi said:

Something quite funny just happened in my mind which has been a little... messy, lately. :D I was wondering who it is here that always says "Just the egg!". I could hear it inside my head like I had heard it for real, but come on, that's not possible – where else could I have found a sentence like that and even so regularly? But I couldn't remember who it was, nor why they were repeating that, in which context.

Well... it took some time, but at one point I realised that it was not here, and it was not egg. It's one of my dance teachers who always says "Just the leg!" when giving corrections to the class. Oh dear. I will be seeing eggs in my mind, in my future dance classes.

Now just imagine, your dragons in dance class performing the dragon dance. lol. 

7 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Now just imagine, your dragons in dance class performing the dragon dance. lol. 

Yes, all the 4571 of them. Adults and hatchlings and dinos and chickens, and eggs, though I'm not sure how they'll do that. The studio needs to be quite roomy. :D

*glares at my 4 black hatchies* why isn't one of you an alt?

sleep.... why do you evade me?

Posted (edited)

What happens if a kettle is left on forever? Does it explode? But if it explodes it won’t be on forever... 🤔 

Edited by Swiftphoenix

This uni cant seem to do anything right.

- Making module marks dissappear and reappear for no reason, even when they were confirmed last year. 
- They weighed a module significantly wrong, dropping just under 20 marks. I have emailed a complaint.

- They told us in an info service that we only needed a certain component in a journal, but didnt explain we needed it in the thesis. And then said because there was a thing detailing that we needed it (we were originally told the marking criteria available was for the journal) its all ok on their side. 
- They shaved months off the time I was supposed to have to complete the course cuz THEY dordled in enrolling me, and took my start date at work (Im an apprentice) as the actual uni start date. It was oct I began, they finally enrolled in dec. 

- They didnt explain the time well and gave me a document which made me think I had significantly more time, and pressured me to hurry through modules because of their own inability to be competant.

- They told me off for completing assignments in a different order to weekly (I did this cuz if you know a subject well, why not tackle it. It was a great strategy) Well if you gave me adequate time

to deal with this, I wouldnt have to do that! 
- They condensed a large and excruciatingly difficult module into too little time and expect people to do well in it. 
- Finally, they completely changed the final requirements, in my last 6 months of time, and didnt say until fairly late. They now require the thesis, presentation, poster and journal. How lovely (now I gotta present to this third party company and create an entire new doc cuz they are too lazy to read my thesis). 

I am BEYOND enraged. 

2/5 stars, and yet cuz of the recession, what chance do I have to find a new place. 

To another probably terrible two years to get a Bsc. 

This is why you shouldn't fix something that's not broken.

And only now I found the emojis... That cat! And squirrel! And kangaroo! And badger! And... ohh!