RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

No, dear brain, we cannot use bad Pumpkin lineages to "make pumpkin soup later". These are pixels. We cannot eat them.

56 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

No, dear brain, we cannot use bad Pumpkin lineages to "make pumpkin soup later". These are pixels. We cannot eat them.

XD

Yay! It's sunny!

Migraine.... y u make me stay up 24 hours after you go 'way? don't you know I've got new Halloween eggs to grab? 

ETA:

omg it was THERE!! I was wrong when I said it wasn't. Someone posted the time stamp and I LOOKED. It was THERE! How was it a demon?! the game was wrong either way. 

Edited by Syiren

3 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

WHAT THE ****, 2020

Like what the actual... WHAT

I've been saying this since January.

3 hours ago, Sesshomaru said:
6 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

WHAT THE ****, 2020

Like what the actual... WHAT

I've been saying this since January.

i too have been saying this since January

2017, actually.

XD Well it was my reaction to a certain celebrity dying, but I admit there are other (and actually more important) reasons to shout impolite four-letter-words at the times we live in.

hmm.... to change notifs on ALL my discord channels to only @mentions for november, or just leave 'em be?

3 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

XD Well it was my reaction to a certain celebrity dying, but I admit there are other (and actually more important) reasons to shout impolite four-letter-words at the times we live in.

Sean Connery?

He died here at his home in Lyford Cay.

Please stop with the firecrackers.

I feel like I need to watch Dragonheart. .....and cry.

7 hours ago, Lagie said:

Sean Connery?

He died here at his home in Lyford Cay.

Yes - I totally did not expect that. Somehow I wasn't aware he was, uh, mortal?

(BTW: No idea what kind of person he was, but woooow what an actor.)

5 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

Yes - I totally did not expect that. Somehow I wasn't aware he was, uh, mortal?

(BTW: No idea what kind of person he was, but woooow what an actor.)

I never actually met him but I remember sitting at lunch one day in a restaurant in Lyford Cay and hearing that voice waft over from the next table. My sister and I both stopped eating and just listened for a while.

Hooray for another sunny day!

why does sleep have to be a thing? why can't we only need it in tiny intervals? like 3 hour naps? or sleep every two days? why every night? I have too much stuff to do. dang it!

that's something I could've gotten behind. alas, I've already decided it wouldn't be a good idea to start it up again...

A spider just walked over to me and sat by my arm. I looked up to grab my phone to take a picture and he had vanished! I looked everywhere, took my sweatshirt off checked it, checked my shirt, hair, etc. I cannot find the little guy >_> 

I laid my sweatshirt up because I am pretty sure he is hiding in it and I don’t want to squish him. But I am getting chilly now. Little stinker 🕷

Goodness, the wind is really strong all of a sudden.

No. Not now. Why? Tomorrow is NOT the right time for my second day. 

On 10/30/2020 at 12:46 PM, Confused Cat said:

It's totally your dear brain's fault that I just did the same XD

I hate all the people in the last three hundred years who've voiced support for the idea of a time change, including Ben Franklin. His little joke in the Journal of Paris is why I only got five hours of sleep today. @___@ (Well, not exactly, but I'm choosing to blame him. Hudson and Willett's names don't have as much clout.)