RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Apparently its been about 4 years since I last visited this forum, yet I am still logged in after all this time. Curious.

I've got my candy bag and my costume all ready for the event in T - 29 mins. *Squee!*

20 minutes ago, WaterScorpion said:

I hate you, whoever has the IT sig

lmao! Glad I'm not the only one spooked by that. xD

Can't sleep.  Argghhh....  Can't catch any eggs.

Want to play the game already but the stupid guards keep freezing and won't arrest me. 😒 Hurry up and toss me in jail already so I can break out and start solving puzzles!

Wow the Karen approach actually worked. Puzzle time! :D

Edited by Ripan

Idiot 20-year-old boy in my improv class tried to mansplain to me, a writer, that the only word for a person with magical powers is a witch. Yeah, uh, no lmao. I have a feeling he's been reading too much Harry Potter.

J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, and whoever else I'm forgetting would like a word with you, you illiterate dope.

Edited by Sesshomaru

57 minutes ago, Sesshomaru said:

Idiot 20-year-old boy in my improv class tried to mansplain to me, a writer, that the only word for a person with magical powers is a witch. Yeah, uh, no lmao. I have a feeling he's been reading too much Harry Potter.

J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, and whoever else I'm forgetting would like a word with you, you illiterate dope.

seriously? He needs to pull his head out of that narrow pipe he's looking through. off the top of my head I can think of several.

Mage, Wizard, Warlock, Sorcerer/ess, Arcane, Magician, Enchantress, How has he survived 20 years on this planet without hearing these words?

--------------

I didn't realize how helpful I was until watching them play last night without me and hearing one of them admit it. Wow. Made me feel a bit warm and fuzzy inside. 

I offered smth quite nice on a "free" trade and they sat on the offer for 5 hours (leaving my hatchie only 4 hours left to find someone who wants it) and then canceled and recreated the trade to no longer say its "free" and that's really frustrating.

3 hours ago, w0rmg0d said:

I offered smth quite nice on a "free" trade and they sat on the offer for 5 hours (leaving my hatchie only 4 hours left to find someone who wants it) and then canceled and recreated the trade to no longer say its "free" and that's really frustrating.

That's just not right.

call me a party-pooper, but i DON'T want that information showing. ever.

it may be trivial, but just... no.

(nothing on this site.)

Edited by trystan
clarification

One dev working on it is impressive, but still.... server issues. I swear its like playing Russian Roulette sometimes! 

...i should have just stayed asleep.  i dont have the brainpower to freakin' deal with this, especially bc im p sure we're coming from entirely different viewpoints...

screw everything

I'm feeling down.  My meds are all screwed up.  

1 hour ago, Classycal said:

I'm feeling down.  My meds are all screwed up.  

Maybe some cheerful music might help?

12 hours ago, trystan said:

no more gifts! STAHP!

*sigh*

Less than 2 months until christmas!

8 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Less than 2 months until christmas!

LOL!

but no, it's halloween gifting on another one of my sites.  i don't want gifts, because i'm weirdly picky with what i like and what i just don't want.  they've changed the display under the avatar to show how many gifts you have, so mine NOW says i have 7 out of 25 gifts.  i HATE that feature. hate hate hate.  keep in mind, i've never had that reaction to any of my other sites when they change/add/update things.  ever.  i've stopped posting on the site so no one sees that i only have 7 gifts.  normally i'd put a line in my sig that says "25/25 gifts! thanks!" to deter gifting.  but now i can't. grrr.  i'll probably just drop all the gifts i have anyway.  and when xmas gifting rolls around, i'll disappear again. *sigh*

thanks for letting me rant! :)