RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Random statistics ...

Of the 8 holiday breeds with dual elemental alignment, 4 are Halloween breeds, 2 are Holiday and 2 are Valentine breeds - and all 4 of the non-Halloweens are male-only.

There is one hybrid, one pygmy and one two-headed breed with dual alignment. No Drake yet.

Generally, the dual-alignment thing seems to have become a hipster thing to do:

7 breeds this year already (Erador Lindwyrm, Stratos, Xol, Amalthean, Labradorite, Elux Lucis & Astaarus).

9 breeds in 2019 (Blancblack, Kovos Pygmy, Aeria Gloris, Galvanic Wyvern, Lihnseyre, Rift Wyrm, Tercorn, Kohraki & Wintertide)

None in 2018.

And the remaining 11 breeds scattered through the years 2006 (White & Dark Green), 2008 (Guardian), 2014 (Desipis - right after the introduction of Encyclopedia and elements), 2015 (Lunar Herald & Aegis), 2016 (Mutamore, Kingcrowne, Witchlight) and 2017 (Omen) XD

I found something I wrote when I was 14. It was a Sunday, and I thought I had made a deal with my parents that I wouldn't have to come along to a concert in the evening if I went to church in the morning instead, but apparently that was a misunderstanding and they still wanted me to come to the concert. But I wanted to watch some very important TV shows, and I thought it was so unfair that I couldn't even do what I wanted on a SUNDAY, because I already had to go to school every other day (that still included Saturday back then) and never had any free time! So I argued with them until everybody was angry and sad, I considered [doing something radical that I considered all the time but never actually tried], and they went to the concert with my sisters, and I went for a walk to the forest instead of watching TV.

Teenage me had silly problems, but the sad emotions were real, so I guess I shouldn't judge her too much.

(Didn't know what to do with this except for posting it here...)

.... too many thoughts fighting to get on here and crashing into each other making it impossible to pick one, so I pick this instead. Why? Because I'm ADHD'ing too hard right now to focus.

given that dragons don't start off with a gender anyways, I can see how all of them can get beards (I guess?)

3 minutes ago, Ruffledfeathers said:

Meetings: The only place where one simple question turns into 20 minutes of regret. 

This statement is awesome, it should become a meme or somesuch XD

Of course it doesn't apply to New Providence.

*looking at a sky painting*

It's right in front of my eyes and I still can't understand how one part of the sky can be blue and another part yellow without any trace of green in the place where they meet. I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT. I should be able to see it! What is the color between the blue and the yellow? This is impossible! The sky is impossible!

*descends into madness and adopts 300 cats*

The above post reminds me of a day where the light blue sky meets a gray cloud and it's hard to tell where the blue ends and the gray begins.

Lmao, my thick-headed burn still owned yours, because like all men, you followed it up with some low-hanging fruit joke about your gonads. Gods, men are unfunny. Also, you're annoying, even when we're not doing a scene.

dang it! I forgot to take my vitamins today.

why did I have to remember that crap-fest of a... it's not a movie... the guy was high when he made it. Still will never watch it. Some movies should never see the light of day. that's one of them. *shudders* >~<;

Bodies are like housework... you have to do annoying work constantly just to keep things from deteriorating.

Hahaha, I shall cream you all with my speech on Thursday. No other student's report will best mine!

Should I try to discuss politics with a person on Twitter whose followers tend to have scary political opinions, hmmmmmmmm, no, I think the answer is NO.