RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

It seems the entire village slept in this morning. I was out 08.30 with my dog, walked around the entire village and literally every street was covered in completely untouched snow. Nobody else but me and my big boy out in the dark winter morning. Only our tracks in the new snow.

I'm totally not paying attention
@ripan: haha, totally was watching my sisters play untitled goose game last night XD

I wonder how long it'll take them to realize I'm here..........wonder if they'll even realize at all......>u>

The man is deranged.

seriously, can people not ****ing blast their music while driving? nobody else wants to hear it.

gee waterscorpion really seems to like this thread

---

yay my eggs hatched!!! now i got some nice litol chirrens ❤️

---

hollow knight really do have some banger boss themes though 👀😳

"Good news, bad news", I guess. Can we please, please just focus on the good part and not discuss how #@%&* the bad part is...

Oh wow, I didn't even notice. Thanks @Ruby Eyes!

... Now I really REALLY wish I had used that number for something more positive... Ummm... I'll go and paint a flower or something on a cookie to brighten my mood.  :lol:  

1 hour ago, Confused Cat said:

... Now I really REALLY wish I had used that number for something more positive... Ummm... I'll go and paint a flower or something on a cookie to brighten my mood.  :lol:  

I think you used your post #4000 in the photography contest thread, since posts in *here* don't get counted :)

Oh... my... g...

I wonder how that thread is like.....sounds fun

knew I was going to see some posts regarding today uwu