RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I'm totally not paying attention
@ripan: haha, totally was watching my sisters play untitled goose game last night XD

I wonder how long it'll take them to realize I'm here..........wonder if they'll even realize at all......>u>

seriously, can people not ****ing blast their music while driving? nobody else wants to hear it.

gee waterscorpion really seems to like this thread

---

yay my eggs hatched!!! now i got some nice litol chirrens ❤️

---

hollow knight really do have some banger boss themes though 👀😳

"Good news, bad news", I guess. Can we please, please just focus on the good part and not discuss how #@%&* the bad part is...

Oh wow, I didn't even notice. Thanks @Ruby Eyes!

... Now I really REALLY wish I had used that number for something more positive... Ummm... I'll go and paint a flower or something on a cookie to brighten my mood.  :lol:  

1 hour ago, Confused Cat said:

... Now I really REALLY wish I had used that number for something more positive... Ummm... I'll go and paint a flower or something on a cookie to brighten my mood.  :lol:  

I think you used your post #4000 in the photography contest thread, since posts in *here* don't get counted :)

I wonder how that thread is like.....sounds fun

knew I was going to see some posts regarding today uwu

I finally looked up what "OTL" means. In case anybody else didn't know: it's not an abbreviation, it's supposed to look like a person on their hands and knees facing to the left.

(At least that's what I found via Google. Who knows what else it could mean.)

Coyote's symbol is too difficult to draw on a cookie :(

Too many small things are happening right now. I just want some peace and quiet.