RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

When you say 'I use decline' please actually 'mean' it. It's makes it easier on someone whom you've kept waiting for 2 days to make your decision. 

I don't understand how to insert soul and I feel like I should know how so I don't want to look it up? but then I can't continue the game otherwise 😕

Me on the AP:

"Oh, three shiny old Xeno eggs! Ha, while everybody else reflex-clicks these, I'll keep refreshing to see if a new Xeno comes up, and then I'll be the only one ready to grab it!"

Everybody else on AP:

"Ditto."

Xeno eggs still on the AP after 10 refreshes:

"H... hello...?"

Common eggs on AP:

"Yeah, welcome to our world."

Edited by Confused Cat

I really don't know, I should say hi, but I know I'm not going to continue the conversation u_u

@confused: I honestly feel sad for any egg in the AP

Seriously, where does the time go?

Thought about BSA that affects on eggs of their own breeds, influence or precognition which variant will come out.

Why does everything always have to hit me at once? 

why does he take a nap at 9:50 at night? just go to bed early.....

On 7/8/2020 at 12:06 PM, sh20000sh said:

Just realized something changed in SPLASH BSA page. :P

Just saw it, too XD Nice touch!

You are such a Ninja cat!

I hate politics. =_=;

1 minute ago, Syiren said:

I hate politics. =_=;

honestly, i do too.  this constant vigilance is exhausting.

I'm calling my doctor to get off all these meds. I don't ****ing need them. I'm sick of American docs overmedicating their patients. I don't even know if I have real hypothyroidism or just subclinical. And if I can't lose weight after coming off these meds, I'm suing his ass, too.

50 minutes ago, Sesshomaru said:

I'm calling my doctor to get off all these meds. I don't ****ing need them. I'm sick of American docs overmedicating their patients. I don't even know if I have real hypothyroidism or just subclinical. And if I can't lose weight after coming off these meds, I'm suing his ass, too.

Be careful friend. coming off too many meds at once can be dangerous and make you feel like complete crap if not weened off steadily. I don't mean to come off as lecture-y, just as a concern. I didn't pay much attention when coming off my depression meds a few years back and it did something to my temper and my tolerance level and it hasn't been the same since. I'm slowly trying to work at it med free to improve my anger issues, but I think mine got mixed up with anxiety. 

I digress, sorry.

Just be safe. You have a friendly community here who care. :)

-------

I did all that looking and the tablet charger was under my computer desk....plugged in..... *headdesk*

yep, still no ctrl+v. you'd think I'd have something being on the computer for a few hours already...

At least it's actually charging.

holy goodness, a lot of threads have been commented on

@syiren: man, I need to finish code geass...

I wish I was more patient with people and things

Edited by Ruby Eyes