RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

No. Not now. Why? Tomorrow is NOT the right time for my second day. 

On 10/30/2020 at 12:46 PM, Confused Cat said:

No, dear brain, we cannot use bad Pumpkin lineages to "make pumpkin soup later". These are pixels. We cannot eat them.

It's totally your dear brain's fault that I just did the same XD

I hate all the people in the last three hundred years who've voiced support for the idea of a time change, including Ben Franklin. His little joke in the Journal of Paris is why I only got five hours of sleep today. @___@ (Well, not exactly, but I'm choosing to blame him. Hudson and Willett's names don't have as much clout.)

H'ohhhly crap this is intense. Please. Don't let me down.

If trump wins again I am officially emigrating to somewhere far far away

Sooo you're going to sue all states who don't vote for you? There is so much wrong with that logic, or rather, lack there of.

So you're starting TODAY with the things you told me last week would be done YESTERDAY, and about which I texted you two days ago to please let me know as soon as possible if for some reason you would not be able to finish in time.

Really looking forward to finding out what I'll have to pay you for this outstanding service. :P

Lmao, I can't remember rules beyond the basics for half the forums I'm on, and it's not my fault. I'm on drugs that suppress my nervous system.

Me, in the mirror at 8am, my waist the size of a toothpick and my abs poking out from that cute little fat pouch: Damn girl, lookin' fine

After breakfast: A lil' pudgy but we can work with it

Taking selfies after lunch with a bad lens: Um... Where did all that extra fat on my face come from...?

After dinner: Grendel's sister

I started yoga and I cut back on sugar, gluten, dairy, and dark green vegetables, for my thyroid and my sanity. I think I still eat too fast. 😩

I would love to accept your offer. It's a very nice one, but you're egg-locked. I can't click accept until you hatch something. 

cannot wait for this storm to move on. 

Hmmmmm so another song that I love suddenly becomes very questionable when I really think about it... I mean if some random guy who happened to see me somewhere told me he loved me, possibly because that's one of very few things he can say in my language, and then he follows me around town when I didn't even want to tell him my name (or "write my address"? why on earth would I give my address to a stranger?!), I would seriously hate that, even if he looked like David Hasselhoff.

Anyway the moral of the story is "learn some languages", so at least there's that.

Many song lyrics are downright creepy if you listen to them without that overly romantic filter ...

Edited by Ruby Eyes