RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

11 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

@syiren: man, I need to finish code geass...

Yeah, it is a great series. and apparently there's a third season or a sequel movie? I actually need to look into that.

--------------------

what is with me today? I feel groggy, sluggish and heavy? Like gravity is pushing down just a bit harder than normal. oof. I hate mondays

Could I not be stressed about things happening several months from now?

*sigh* that's right, I forgot. seriously, don't post in the thread if you aren't going to follow the rules

Aww, I'm sorry Ladybug. I didn't realized you had climbed onto my mouse. you are so cute.

Ok but really. Willy Moon. Who on this planet would choose to name themselves Willy Moon! And not only that but marry a woman who calls herself Natasha Kills!

Gotta think twice about moving to New Zealand now XD 

Named one in my scroll and find that name is already in use. Kinda surprise if those are not taken by me.

---

There seems quite many issue already on purchasing that apartment..

wow you are a crappy manager. I would never work for someone like you. btw, if you want people to wear face masks inside you should maybe... oh I dunno, put up a sign or stick a notice on the door stating such? I hadn't heard your comment about throwing me and my friend out until later. I put on my own mask out of decency. Also it was a pain to fish the bag with it out of my dang purse. Also yes, you did tell those boys they could have a seat while waiting for their food. And then you yell at them for sitting down? You just told 'em to!

Oh well, whatever. at least we witnessed karma first hand when that woman who almost ran a stop sign and spun her tires did so right in front of a cop. When I saw those lights flash.... (chuckles)

A PSA to an annoying family member:

SHUT THE EVER LOVING HELL UP!!! 

WHO EVEN LAUGHS ALL DAY GOING ONTO MIDNIGHT, FOR NO GOD DARNED REASON!???

Sincerely,

Me

oof this is a weird headache. >_<;

English... you and your weirdo bird and plant names. Look, which one of the following mushrooms sounds like something you'd want to make a baked toast topped with Parmesan out of:

Butter mushroom, or Slippery Jack?

Thing is, they're the same mushroom - Suillus luteus. "Butter mushroom" is its name translated from Scandinavian languages (some germanic and slavic too apparently).

How are you supposed to be enthusiastic about going out to pick some... Slippery Jacks to eat?

11 hours ago, Ripan said:

How are you supposed to be enthusiastic about going out to pick some... Slippery Jacks to eat?

... And now I can't help but think of a Sloppy Joe.

And it also makes me think of flap jacks.

-----------------------

I'm definitely buying more of those.

I remember one of forum game subtitle says new world-end day is 2020. Seems like it isn't completely wrong-

*fangirl squees*

It's real It's real It's real It's real It's real!!!!!!!

*fangirl squees INTENSIFY!!!*

I wonder if I got ninja'd........

@syiren: it is indeed. I need to go watch inuyasha again before watching this

13 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

How many episodes does Inuyasha have by now?

I think it's around 167 episodes give o take for the first 7 seasons and then the Final Act (season 8 ) is 26 more episodes to wrap up the series. There are also 4 movies which don't really tie into the show so you can watch them whenever, though I reccommend watching the first movie after season 2 as some of the attacks and events mentioned are spoiler-y if you haven't reached the end of season 2. imho the 3rd movie is the best, but they're all pretty decent.

Still nothing compared to other series like DBZ, Naruto or Bleach that have, what 500+ episodes? 

-----------------

ugh, I feel like a slug today. meh.