RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

[Memes in Spanish]

Y yo a ti.

Brb sobbing eternally.

Edited by OMGitsKairi

idk, maybe it tastes good? but thinking about all the separate ingredients, it doesn't sound appetizing at all...

hoping this all works out. it's not like they weren't given enough time to make it happen. 

될 거라고 생각했어? 그게?

Did you think that'd be worked? Seriously?

Edited by sh20000sh

I haven't gotten a really good picture yet, but one of the machines demolishing the building near my house reminds me of a Brimstone dragon.

He's eating his daily minerals.

image.png.20db3bc773a53db0f4ad6b4b08473554.png

Huh. 8 hours already and no response. Should I poke?

*poke*

*poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke*

Nah.

Wow. That is four days of hell I hope I never have to repeat. It's been a long time since I've had a migraine THAT bad. How can it be almost Saturday already? I don't even remember half that time I was so out of it.

Migraines are awful, and that sounds like a monster migraine.  

17 minutes ago, Classycal said:

Migraines are awful, and that sounds like a monster migraine.  

It was def the worst I've had in a good while. Got it Monday and couldn't keep anything down for 2 days straight. Managed some popsicles and ice chips, but that was about it before the migraine finally started to leave. When I finally realized it was Friday my first thought was, "How the heck (did not say heck btw, but keeping it PG) did I blackout and miss that many days?!

I get migraines sometimes, but that one.... dang it was a nightmare.

It seems the entire village slept in this morning. I was out 08.30 with my dog, walked around the entire village and literally every street was covered in completely untouched snow. Nobody else but me and my big boy out in the dark winter morning. Only our tracks in the new snow.