RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Edit photos, keep working with the company and apply for jobs ... Yeeey, such loads of fun! ... B-but I want to write descriptions for my dragons ... Right now! 😳

Or oh no, I need to water my plants and start packing the moving boxes! Omg I'm moving in less than a month and my plants are thirsty!!! 😲

it's almost 4am.... why am I still up?

Oof, just had to redo my entire sig after the demise of tinypic. At least I had all but one of my files saved...

Edited by OMGitsKairi

Of course they'd think it's a nice thing to do, but frankly it's just boring and a lot of trouble for everyone else involved. I'm 100% certain the recipients aren't the type to enjoy or appreciate it either.

oof. maybe someday I'll have two days off in a row again.

Is he saying that the flowers on the wall don't bother him, and he's counting them, or that counting the flowers on the wall doesn't bother him?

I should nap. But I don't want to. But if I don't I'll be tired and grumpy later and it will be too late to nap. I wish my couch was like six inches longer, it's just a tad too short for comfort. I wish the couch's arm-pads were thicker. I wish I still had my grandpa's couch, that one was comfy, that one I could sleep on better.

I always forget that to enter the raffle you actually have to click ENTER! oops. lol.