RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

9 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Did you get one, too?

i did.  also, yay random conversations now! 

XD

Random PMs are a bit creepy. But not random conversations -- at least not this one. :P

there will be 10 kinds of Halloween dragon, so I need to catch at least 20 eggs during one week to complete the pairs of them....oh wait, it seems like will release new dragons....22 eggs...._(´ཀ`」 ∠)_

i'm a little nervous about my Siyat. i always try to get them hatched as soon as they're able.  this 1 day left stuff is making me kinda nervous....

I really, really, really should stop picking up all these **** eggs so I could have all of my slots open for Halloween... and then I see rares spawn and I see some cool codes that I just HAVE to take... *sigh*

3 hours ago, trystan said:

i'm a little nervous about my Siyat. i always try to get them hatched as soon as they're able.  this 1 day left stuff is making me kinda nervous....

I keep mine as fogballs till I need to hatch them. I find that less stressful than looking at eggs for days.

Do I have time for coffee?

my Siyat hatched within 2ish hours of me putting it into 4 hatcheries! yaaay!!

(i just have to remember to put the hatchie back in to the hatcheries tomorrow though XD )

of course, when I come on no one else is on u_u

also really wish I knew what direction to go with my scroll......

Green Dragon regains 1 HP

Zombie attacks Green Dragon! 1 damage dealt to Green Dragon

Which Green and which Green?

Why tf am I watching crackvids on Youtube at midnight?

(Probably to distract me from the pain of my crush not giving me the time of day.)