RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Posted (edited)

Spirit Tracks? I'll never will be able to beat that game. Same goes for similar games.

Did they forget again?

Edited by Naraku

What the heck is this luck? :blink: First I find a random shiny while grinding mindlessly, and two days later I find ANOTHER random shiny while grinding in a different place... and no Shiny Charm, either... what is going on?!

My mind is too low-levelled. This puzzle is hard

In the last week, I have not read a book published more recently than 1900. 😅

Only a few days left to fix my broken sleep schedule... oh man, I'm so nervous. :wacko:

I just thought someone just moved to second part, and realized it was me...

yaay! i can sleep in tomorrow! :)

I'm being irrationally nervous. I should be happy that finally something's happening in my incredibly mundane life, and instead I'm scared to death of something going wrong. I feel like I just want to cancel everything and just hole up in my home, but then I'd massively disappoint everyone as they've all been waiting for this day. I feel so confused.

This is the first time I've gotten on the DragCave forums in a few years ... probably no one remembers me, but I used to be here all the time. Oh well, haha. HAI!

Man betterdiscord is a thing, it removes blocked people completely. Guess i should keep using this :rolleyes:

Stranger Things is quite.... strange XD 

Well, there goes any chances of this being a nice and quiet day...

Rat dragons? Fluffy dragons based on rats? Do those exist yet? I like rats.

And now it needs sprites. I cannot sprite. I need to learn how. What are those cats doing??