RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

What the heck is this luck? :blink: First I find a random shiny while grinding mindlessly, and two days later I find ANOTHER random shiny while grinding in a different place... and no Shiny Charm, either... what is going on?!

In the last week, I have not read a book published more recently than 1900. 😅

I'm being irrationally nervous. I should be happy that finally something's happening in my incredibly mundane life, and instead I'm scared to death of something going wrong. I feel like I just want to cancel everything and just hole up in my home, but then I'd massively disappoint everyone as they've all been waiting for this day. I feel so confused.

This is the first time I've gotten on the DragCave forums in a few years ... probably no one remembers me, but I used to be here all the time. Oh well, haha. HAI!

Man betterdiscord is a thing, it removes blocked people completely. Guess i should keep using this :rolleyes:

Rat dragons? Fluffy dragons based on rats? Do those exist yet? I like rats.

And now it needs sprites. I cannot sprite. I need to learn how. What are those cats doing??

I just started up Animal Crossing: New Leaf after a while of not playing (again), and luckily my favorite villagers hadn't moved away. One villager had, but I actually didn't even realize until I saw her goodbye letter - her house was in a bad-ish place too so I don't mind.