RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

At this point, there are several vestige left on that post. Quite messy XD

Spoiler
<p style="background-color:#ffffff;color:#272a34;font-size:13px;">
  1. You must announce "Bingo" for each bingo you are claiming. If you do not say "Bingo" for a bin<span></span>go, it will not count. If you forget to announce a bingo properly, I will remind you and you can fix it so it will count.
  </p>

2. You may use view, lineage or progeny links for adult dragons. However, if applicable, growing things must have lineage links.<span></span>
  </p>

3. Dragons must come from your own scroll only. You can't use dragons from others' scrolls.
  </p>

4. Your scroll name must be displayed on your dragons' page for this game, so that I can verify you are using a dragon from your own scroll. It would also<span> </span><span></span>help to have your scroll link in your signature (especially if your scroll name and forum name are different). Your scroll does not have to be visible, just your scroll name.

William Shakespeare and all his plays always make me mad; I'm tired of people popularizing him and his work when he was an awful person and there are so many women of color writers/playwrites several times his superior.

My high school graduation year

Based on my date of birth: Class of 2012

Based on my district holding me back in 8th grade because I felt my intellect thoroughly exceeded the homework: Class of 2013

My actual year of graduation, after acing the CHSPE and getting myself out of the charade that is American public education: Class of 2010, at age 15

I love getting the last laugh.

It's just their own little private club that they claim to be "open" for everyone, but when you try to get in there you just get ignored. **** that. You don't want me intruding on your private little club? Fine. I really wonder why I ever even bothered to care about you.

Hmmmmmm maybe I'll just mark everything as read, but what if I miss something interesting, hmmmmmm

52 minutes ago, trystan said:

yay random PMs

Did you get one, too?