RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Apparently it's possible to be so dead tired that you're wide awake.

I wish I could do more for you, but my arms are so weak I'd be more of a hindrance to you. :( I hate to just sit idly while you do all the hard work and I'm too weak to do anything to help ease your burden.

It seems amazingly quiet since the last time I've been on.......which was a few days ago? Or was it more?

I came here right before Imperial Fleshcrowne and Bleeding Moon were released. Comparing to that point, I think it is pointless to distinguish 'common' and 'uncommon' as there are lot of breeds in this point.

As it took long time to making, I always wondering it was beaten in too short time. Actually it was beaten in too long time tho.

i'd have thought a spouse would show more interest in what their partner says, and not just blow it off... "yes, dearie." *sigh*

I love this guy so much I'm gonna write a vampire novel and woo him with it.

Third night in a row.... I'm wide awake.... only 3 hours sleep a night. this has gotta stahhhhhhp! I need sleep.

I'm heading back to school tomorrow. Never thought I'd say those words again, but thankfully it's not for the cores, just the arts.