RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I need to go to bed.... like now. oof.

• Purple Dragon releases a wave of rejuvenating energy.
  • Purple Dragon's cooldown reduced by 1.
  • Purple Dragon releases a wave of rejuvenating energy.
  • Purple Dragon's cooldown reduced by 1.

... Yes, thanks, Purple Dragons, that was really useful.  :lol: 

You picked a real good day to get your kitchen renovated, friend... I sure love the sound of drills blasting off right next to my ears while I'm trying to sleep. :rolleyes:

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!! *gasp* no.

Get sleepy already, it's a big day tomorrow! We're going to catch new halloweens, raise the dead and bake a cake. Need to be on my toes. 😖

I know it isn't the "correct" thing to say but I wish they'd bugger off with their bad attitude, jealousy and impatience when everyone else is just trying to enjoy the Halloween party. Maybe people would be more inclined to help if you don't spit poison at them.

yeah, that's all my fault.

I should help your children get an A+ for every subjects, even they NEVER do the homework, NEVER concentrate on class, and ALWAYS being a little B*ST*RD when I trying to help them review the lesson.

Becuse that's my personal destiny to lead these Orcs with love and patience.

FML

Edited by kanya146715

All this new stuff being announced, and look at all the ****s I'm giving. This crap is so freaking uninteresting that I literally can't even bring myself to react to it in any way.

47 minutes ago, Sazandora said:

All this new stuff being announced, and look at all the ****s I'm giving. This crap is so freaking uninteresting that I literally can't even bring myself to react to it in any way.

Why do I feel like this is about Blizzcon? It's a 'con' alright. Still not sure who earned the crap crown for the year. Blizzard or Bethesda.

50 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Why do I feel like this is about Blizzcon? It's a 'con' alright. Still not sure who earned the crap crown for the year. Blizzard or Bethesda.

I'm gonna say Blizzard, for other reasons.

I won my college's costume contest, and got a $100 gift certificate to a Mexican restaurant. Now to convince my crush to meet me there...

17 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Do anyone know what FileSystem\srvnet actually does?

I asked my friend who is a tech expert. She said it's a windows file helps windows share files between devices such as your phone and computer. Windows 7 and 10 users are having problems with it, because the computer won't always go into sleep mode because of it, but don't take it off, she said.

-----------------------------------------

Man, tonight was a killer at work. At least I proved my worth and kicked butt with sales. No one can ever say I'm not a team player. That's for DAMN sure!

I always interested in videos that shows some graphs with countries. I usually looking for certain country from those videos.

When I saw the video which was focused on that country, it feels pleasant. XD 

Edited by sh20000sh

image.png.6b5af1d3484ec5522b1bd5e8a07f17d4.png  I should stop doing things so this number will stay  :lol:

Finally got around to watching The Nightmare Before Christmas this year, and will probably watch it again toward December. It was the first Tim Burton movie I ever saw (yes, he didn't direct it, but he wrote the story and it counts), so it holds a special place in my heart. Here's hoping my love life ends up like Jack and Sally's.

Why can't they give them names that are MEMORABLE?!