RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Those fan fics won't convince me to ship her with the villain. I hate fics where the villain becomes good because he loooooooves the female protagonist. Also, she would never let herself get into that situation and even if she did, the male protagonist would never do that. Seriously. He would literally die first. Not even kidding.

Today was just a really bad day, and the only thing that made it okay was that I was going to get to see Kevin. But he's backed out and now I'm alone. And it's just been a really bad day.

Pants or skirt? Pants would be more practical and fits her personality, but the issue then is what colour to use, and it gets bulky to draw. Skirt looks better overall, and then she can have the stockings with it instead, but it's not quite the right impression of the character...

ugh! Not enough egg/hatchie slots. I need MOAR!

hate to make a mass judgment on a group of people, but i pretty much hate anyone whose parents are paying fully for whatever college they choose to attend. they have no stress, no debt. they just get to pick a school and say "mommy, daddy, that one!" and money ain't a problem

it disgusts me. because i am insanely jealous and find it incredibly unfair. most of us have to hope that our hard work pays off in scholarships (which usually barely help anyway) or we just... take on debt.

i'm bitter

People's attitudes really bother me some days. Why does everyone feel the need to be rude, shaming, or otherwise nasty over absolutely nothing at all? Are people's lives really so miserable that the only pleasure they can derive in life is through being nasty to others? All week, people have just been total brats. Didn't your mothers ever teach you manners? Sheesh. Oh, and don't rush to take the last seat on the bus when an elderly person is getting on. That's just low. dry.gif

Edited by harlequinraven

One of the most startling things in the world: having your phone go off right next to you when you're deep in the middle of a very absorbing project.

I can't believe their flight has been delayed 40 minutes! That means it will be nearly midnight by the time I pick them up at the airport and drive them home! Good thing I was planning to spend the night there anyway!

And I can't handle the cold anymore.

Time to go back to bed because screw this.

Valentine's Day was a great day.

I stayed in, ate as much sushi as my stomach could handle, bought a huge bottle of wine, and watched a bunch of movies.

I feel pretty great right now.

Wow, even through all of the complications, I still have hope that I can one day date him.

Why am I so optimistic about this? I'm usually so freaking pessimistic.

Wow, I thought that looked OK? I REALLY shouldn't be allowed to draw half asleep at 2am. ._____.