RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Holy crap! Those views! They just....I just.....*faints* @w@;

Edited by Syiren

I hate it when something I drew just doesn't look right but I can't figure out what it is. It just doesn't look right. But what the carp is it? WHAT IS IT? *shakes fist at sky*

Is she busy?

Does she not want to talk to me anymore?

Does she not care?

We hardly talk anymore

This has happened before -.-

Am I the only one that doesn't like the new Pokemon?

I haven't seen it in action yet to judge it. *shrugs*

~*~

And my glasses had to break now because~ why? Perfect. now I'll have to walk around blind until I can get new ones. Joy. dry.gif

The design striked me as odd. It's a man-made/machine Pokemon. Looks like Klink and Diancie fused with the shape of pokeball. It bothers me, but that's just my first impression of it. You're right, we gotta wait and see.

--------

I hope my luck is really good. I need that epic asap.

Am I the only one that doesn't like the new Pokemon?

I saw this and went to look....that is one weird baby o.e

gosh, I really don't remember anymore, it's been so long...[also still have a slight headache (I wonder if I'll eat dinner tonight...)]

ughh overreaction might be kicking in again I feel really worried about my friend but idk if it's just me aaaAgh *throws table*

Why did I sign up for two classes and two reading groups in the same semester I am trying to finish and defend my thesis?

Well, I find that highly offensive. "Nothing worth keeping" because "there are so many messies"? Like wow. How would you feel if someone said that about you? Omg, this guy's a mutt, s/he's totally not worth anything.

...Are you censorkip.gif ing me?

In WHAT world is that believable? He's aware it's possible for the norm to be unpleasant so he goes for THAT? THAT'S WORSE WHAT THE censorkip.gif . No way somebody...

Actually, I retract that. I've met people that would be that clueless. Urgh... That just... It can't end well.

...Oh. Okay, now it's getting worse. Dear god people please pay attention to your writing so you don't end up with human pretzels

...And now the human pretzels are the least of their problem, as character defilement commences in more ways than one. There was so much potential. So much. But I suppose it truly was too difficult a scenario for the writer to handle...

Ah well.

Edited by KageSora

I don't need glasses. I've never needed glasses. These two years that I have worn them, they have not corrected my vision in fact, the only thing that they have done is brainwash me into thinking that I need to wear them.

I think I'm only going to start wearing them whenever I absolutely NEED them which is, not all the dang time.

What the heck just happened? Something is different, but I can't say what.

It's complete BS. Someone made it up for a fictional story and then some moron who can't distinguish fiction from reality came around and spread it around the web.

Edited by Ripan

Why am I always hungry at such od times?

So, we pretty much confirmed that my sorry excuse of a father has a mistress ... again. I have very little love for him, if any. Truthfully, I don't think I ever did. I might be courteous to him, out of respect, but he never deserved it. He has always have a mistress and I'm sure until the day he does, he will have a mistress. And we can't really say anything to my younger siblings about because they'd refuse to believe it and cry asking him it's not true. Then he'll have crocodile tears and say no it isn't. If he had any respect for us, he would go off with whatever little thing he wants and get out of our lives.

*end rant*