RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Shoot. My tumblr is my way away from everyone. It's a specific set of people to interact with. ...And now my sister has followed me. Which means I now can't tumblr for a while so that I can block her and then change my tumblr username (which I really like D: ). I like my sister but my tumblr was specifically removed from my family. Facebook is for family. She may think she's so progressive but she's not and if she goes through my tumblr, I'm sure there are things she would get upset or offended at. =\

Where did that radiometry lecture disappear off to again?

Oh darn, he never taught us the how-to of interpreting the results. What a blunder.

Edited by Ripan

Nothing's worse than having a problem so messed up and unfixable that you literally can't talk to anyone about it :-) Oh god kill me

In other news (in other thoughts?) I want it to be winter break.

It's that kind of term everyone keeps throwing around but when you ask them to explain it things get awkwardly silent.

I never thought small dogs were for me... Then I met Cabbott... Damn he's adorable.

Oh great.... another refusal. Oh well, I can breed another mate.

...They're still reblogging the santa that "knows" sign language. To me, it's just a jumbled mess with repetition like that fake interpreter at Nelson Mandela Memorial. dry.gif

Edited by JolteonTails

One more day and I think it's okay to block her and change my name and pic.

Sorry, sis. I feel bad, but I just can't tumblr with you on my blog. </3

Boy it feels so good to do something nice for people. I wonder, is it selfish if it makes you feel this way? huh.gif

My favorite part of watching GameGrumps playing Bloodborne is I might be doing a thing and I check on the tab every once in a while to see another bloody monstrosity

I'm still so ready to swear at this person because I really don't think she got my message and I don't think she'll make the effort to get it

I wonder if I'll be able to remember which ones were gifts? They should at least be spared the sword.