RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

As witty as he is, I can't help but laugh that I once caught him wanting to breed two same gendered holidays together.

/incoherent excited screeching about the shipwrecked expansion

Why do I trade things, my inbox always gets so full and half the time I forget to respond -.-

Then again, Holiday dragons. xd.png

Why do I have math and physics on my first year? Why do I have them at all??? mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Why do I have to be egg locked when all of my best breeding pairs come off cooldown? *heaDdesk*

So cold in this classroom... *shivers*

Gottaworkonhomeworkgottaworkonhomeworkgottaworkonhomeworkgottaworkonhomeworkgottaworkonhomework!

Shoot... woke up half an hour late... BUT MY ALARM SAYS IT'S ON WHAT IS GOING ON HERE

Weeeellll... I mean I have some time to check on my dragons before I have to get ready...

.....Please don't.

I want to draw [undertale spoilers] my headcanon of Robot Napstablook (and other dummies too), but I have to wait until I get back home.

Edited by JolteonTails

I hope whoever finds the Geode and Ultraviolet eggs I just abandoned gives them a good home. Maybe the surprise that comes with the Geode will make someone happy.

*headdesk*

My brother's birthday tomorrow and I'm almost locked... and I do this birthday dragon thing each year and grrrr....

well, I can and can't necessarily relate to people about the new sprites. unlike some, I'm not really attached to any of the sprites that have been updated so far so I don't really have an opinion about that, but I can understand the frustration of having something that you loved altered into something that you find less desirable.

It's just really disappointing to see that even today that is still the image people have of this profession. I'm no grave robber. I'm no treasure hunter.