RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

It's not riding a poptart, it's protecting it's food. =3

~

I can do this! I can write five pages of drivel for this ridiculous topic! Going to eat some chocolate pumpkin pie to help get me off DC and back on Word.

My poptart question has been answered. (As in, "Is that Sunstone wearing a hat on a poptart?") Ridiculously cute!

I don't want to clean the bathroom, but it's not going to do it by itself. Unfortunately.

Edited by prismatika

Well alrighty then.

Too cute.

tongue.gif

~

Why did it have to be so soon? Why couldn't he have had longer? Why does this hurt so much?

Edited by Lady-Emrys

All thanks to Draikinator, Lady-Emrys. o3o

~

the irony would be hilarious if it weren't so pathetic

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Once Upon a Time is slowly ripping my heart to shreds x__x my OTP is just...gahhh, it's killing me to watch this sad.gif

Once Upon a Time is slowly ripping my heart to shreds x__x my OTP is just...gahhh, it's killing me to watch this sad.gif

I've pretty much given up on pairings on that show. I make fewer ugly sobby faces that way. I will never give up on my Sleepy Hollow OTP, though.

~

For the love of my sanity, why am I still awake?

Edited by prismatika

Nomnom chicken chinese wings.

Where are those sprite updates dry.gif

And no I have English tomorrow, my teacher terrifies me... he's just... ugh.

It's just a lab protocol that I need to make corrections on, nothing else. There is no reason for my brain to check out and refuse to work whenever I open the document, much like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming truck. I really really need to get my stuff together and, y'know, just... work. Okay? It's late, but I want to finish this so my professor will have it in his mailbox tomorrow morning because he's already doing me a huge favor by extending the deadline. Just focus and it'll be alright.

If I could catch or trade for a cb gold, then I would be one step closer to completing my scroll.

I really hope someone will make an offer on my trade... Also, why does it have to be so cold? This is why I don't like winter!

Is it that hard to answer a PM? Just a simple "I got a better offer" is all it would take to satisfy me. So many people seem to feel like they don't need to respond. To me it is just the polite thing to do.

Is it that hard to answer a PM? Just a simple "I got a better offer" is all it would take to satisfy me. So many people seem to feel like they don't need to respond. To me it is just the polite thing to do.

^took the words right out of my head x]