RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Holy CRAP that's a big spider. blink.gif

Holy Nine Divines, I can't believe I found this after so many years, I don't think I have a TV that can play this anymore (Avatar Plug n' Play)

Nothing quite like a shut-in writing about relationships... jeez *no idea what she's talking about*

BUT ITS SOMETHING

also since when is Harmony a guy's name? :S I don't even like it on girls to begin with...

They ask what I was doing in the kitchen. Come on, it's a place for food, not romance. Take it to your room if you want some privacy. dry.gif

Holy crap that was amazing! Best finishing move EVER! No one can top that!

I'm actually getting a ton of things done >:0 What is this sorcery?? Take that, oblomovism!

Now to get my butt off the forums so I don't fall out of the caffeine trance...

(Not to mention I think I just actually formed an opinion of my own in that essay and that's just wow I'm getting better at this /tragically low standards but hey baby steps)

(Yes I'll be going now)

Edited by Orlageddon

I wish I was less self-conscious.

Or I didn't have a roommate.

Been on a bus/in a bus station for 13.5 hours. My bus left at 2:30 am. My bus was late. Snowing when I got in. Just wanted to stay up to hit a reasonable bedtime. Need to eat so I can take these pills. Roommate never went to sleep so I never wanted to make food. Sounds like he's watching a movie. *sob*

I have the messiest data sheet on the planet and the most stilted scientific style ever and I want to be done with this survey already dry.gif

Edited by Orlageddon

Stop saying "Oh I know how you feel"

How could anyone know how another feels?

Awe man! I wish I would have known Mom was going to be bringing home dinner. I never would have made that meal for myself otherwise. Ugh, dang it. Now I'm kinda full, but what she brought home doesn't taste nearly as good when re-heated. Dang it. dry.gif

Edit: Which didn't matter anyway because it turned out to be spicy which I can't have right now or it'll upset my stomach further. Boy is this turning out to be a wonderful day. -sarcasm-

Edited by Syiren

It's 3 am. Why oh WHY am I still awake? *whimpers* TT~TT

It's 3 am. Why oh WHY am I still awake? *whimpers* TT~TT

Yay someone who is in the same spot as I am... TT~TT Can't we get sleep?

Why do I name stuff Nemesis?

I named my bike Nemesis and last week she broke down. Had to get her repaired.

I named my Laptop Nemesis Mobile - and she is breaking down.

But I know if I ever get another laptop it'll be named Nemesis Mobile II

Yay someone who is in the same spot as I am... TT~TT Can't we get sleep?

I'd gladly give you the answer if I knew. I think my problem is constantly clashing phases from being a night owl and then an early bird.

Holy cow I never realized how many of my dragons didn't have names. How'd I let it get that bad? I've taken the oath to name all of them, but I've been slipping lately. Not anymore! *goes to name them....hopefully something good.*