RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Good luck to you!

Thank you!

It was actually open note and I was able to finish without using my notes, so I think I did pretty well! smile.gif

^ Sounds like me during every group project. ._.

2 essays due by Thursday. Haven't started. I honestly can't even think of how to start this essay. I've never been good at starting essays, but this is ridiculous.

uuuuuuuugh so much to do so little time

Need to meet and talk about my resume and my outline, need to finish earth surface process and geochemistry of natural waters homework, need to meet with my adviser and talk about papers, need to practice my talk for my labs, need to finish my webpage, need to start my chalk talk or at least figure out a topic, need to get that writing done in case it's needed, will need to read the two new papers my adviser will assign tomorrow, will have to fit in grading 60 labs and 60 quizzes, and want to try making those donut holes so I can bring them on the weekend field trip. And I need to plan at some point before it gets snowy to go out into the field. Next weekend is out since I won't be in town. Yup. Time to practice labs for tomorrow and then SLEEP.

Why is it that after getting countless (well, not true, 31) CBs for a lineage project, you see a messy lineage and think "Phew, at least something messy!" ?

Gosh DANG it, I have a mouse.

No, not a pet.

Gave me a heart attack last night, was nearly asleep and heard something rustle. Figured it was dreamland. Gave me a heart attack tonight. Just about to finish up my second practice, turn around, think I see a giant cockroach, turn back around, realize it's a mouse running into my closet. =_=

Just have to endure a fortnight and it will be over soon. Just hold on, dear George!

Since when was the blood ever purple in that game? Then you said it's also been red and also green? On the same cartridge? What? It has been red before and also green, but that depends on what version of the game. Maybe something is wrong with your game or your TV. It has never been purple.

Edited by Ganondorf

why are there accents so thick that you can cut them with a knife? Arghhh!

I'd also like to know how to clean up off the junk on the computer to speed it up without paying money or blood.

No, not a pet.

Gave me a heart attack last night, was nearly asleep and heard something rustle. Figured it was dreamland. Gave me a heart attack tonight. Just about to finish up my second practice, turn around, think I see a giant cockroach, turn back around, realize it's a mouse running into my closet. =_=

What's so wrong with mice? My family loves them. <3

I'm dying. Of these CONSTANT HEADACHES. Computer takes my mind off it and makes it hurt less, oddly, but after I get off it starts hurting again. It goes away after sleep but picks up again around noon. UGH.

headaches are prevalent throughout my home. It seems everyone has one and no one wants one. Mine is sinus and need new glasses based.

It just wont stop.

No, not a pet.

Get a snake! That'll solve the mouse problem pretty quickly.

My thoughts...The Blind Swordsman. I can't beat the darn thing.

My brother wouldn't stop pounding on my door till I got up and made him breakfast. Now I can't fall asleep again so I won't even try.

Wow. I'm so socially inept it's a bit unbelievable.

Don't worry. I'm the same way.

Why am I here again?

no, i don't want you playing that while i'm here, how many times do i have to say it before it sinks in?

God(s), I have so much to do still. Two essays done, two more take their places...the portfolio is still on standby but I can't afford to let that sit for too long... Oh gods I need more time.

Yep. I just spend three hours grading. A 101 level lab course.

Haha. Late Friday isn't really what I had planned. Ah well. At least I like grading.