RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I can't believe it happened, North Carolina's (My home state) Amendment 1 was declared unconstitutional and struck down today. NC actually did something right for a change

Edited by Aquaelie

someone please stop this child at the rate they're digging themselves into a hole theyre gonna end up in the center of the earth by noon.

Idr what games I've stopped playing anymore because people just can't follow the rules....why can't they follow the rules?

I just put a 3rd gen horse from two 2nd gen thuweds into the take/leave egg thing. Someone should go nab it. Hint-hint.

Oooooh boy, I am going to be tired on our field trip tomorrow!

I hope people actually like and eat these donut flats I'm making. If it turns out like the pizza where nobody takes, I'm gonna be kinda angry, since they're the reason I'm up til 2 am when I have to wake up around 7:30. =|

hmmm, i wonder if something will be done with that journal...the event is not really going over well anyways...

What if, on April Fools Day, the /makeallmyeggsgold page actually made all your eggs Gold?

I need to clear my mind.

I'm thinking too much, and not enough of it is about what's important.

Idr what games I've stopped playing anymore because people just can't follow the rules....why can't they follow the rules?

/ begin rant

Oh my god I hate when people do that what's even worse is when they "bend" the rules.If you carry a explosive to someone on your team and then the enemy shoots it killing three teammates its your damn fault .No it isn't in the rules use common sense you idiot of course your responsible for their death team killing munchkin.Worst part is when they have friends,oh my god I came to play a game not to babysit people who have the mentality of 8 year olds. mad.gif

Edited by cthulhu153

Wow, the Leave-and-Take's pretty empty right now. If I wasn't locked with good things I'd breed some stuff and put eggs in...

All the "What did you have for lunch/dinner/breakfast/dessert" threads at the top of General Discussion are making me hungry.