RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

omg. Tomorrow seems to be the annual German Food Day in the campus cafeteria. I'm so exciiiiiiited and I'm going to eat so much sauerkraut. o3o

I forgot I was egg locked and saw and clicked on a cb gold egg. How sad, second time I have seen a real gold in the cave. First time was back in 2009. I got that you are already overburdened with eggs bit.

Sleepy Hollow is back on!

I actually saw a CB silver! The absolute first time! But I wasn't quick enough. I should try hunting leetle trees instead of new releases. There aren't many people in the forest.

It. Is. So. Hot.

C'mon, autumn, please bring just a bit of cooler weather. Please. I don't want to die. T-T

*glances at avatar* I still have Pyro and I'm complaining about the heat. Ahahahaaa- the irony.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

smh

I offered to check everyone's lab before they left. How could you get answers wrong that I specifically stood there and talked with you about, specifically parroted the answer you gave me back and said "this is what I want to see on the lab"!? I encouraged people to come to office hours and I could give more examples to try if you had trouble with something. You have my email. There was absolutely no reason for anyone to get below a 90 on the lab. =(

Emailing me if you are going to be absent is really not hard. I hate to give you those 0s but late work isn't accepted. You. Need. To. Communicate. With. Me. =(

If anyone ever told me a year ago I'd have this much trouble finding a CB Balloon I wouldn't have believe them. *sigh*

i don't know anymore....i really don't.....i think it's done, i really don't want anymore of it....

also, i think i saw a CB balloon 20 min ago =w=

Why do I have to pay 50 cents for air to fill my tire at the gas station?

ALSO, pumpkin spice oreos. That is all.

Why do I have to pay 50 cents for air to fill my tire at the gas station?

I do not know. Here, it's free.

All alone, on my own. And the house is a big one. Keep hearing noises that sound like footsteps upstairs.

i'm having violent thoughts, debating whether i should tell them to remove it, or if it hasn't been posted to not post it, cuz if someone goes through with it i swear i will kill something.

*cracks knuckles* Okay, let's see if I can fit in everything I have scheduled for T and W! And hope that guy will come after his class for lab makeup because he has to turn the lab in on time and has to take the quiz on time...