RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Honestly ticks me off. Has nothing to do with where or how you live, but how easily you have access to knowledge and the drive to learn. People do care about their homes. But sometimes, they just don't realize that things they do in a small town can affect the world and future.

So many thoughts... I wish my boyfriend paid more attention to me than his xbox. I wish we had another controller so I could actually play xbox with him... I wish he were more forward and that we could have more "alone time" together, that he initiates...

I wish I had more friends, more close ones.

This is actually more wishing... but it's still current thoughts.... Bleh.

I wish I had friends on DC so I didn't feel like such a creeper, floating around and posting in threads.

ETA: Bleh, I hate feeling all emo. x.x

Edited by Diem Adrienne

Well, this just is the perfect episode to have laughing fits over.

...Why is everything so funny? Maybe I need to get to bed.

...Hah, that's kinda funny. ...Crap, can't laugh if i start laughing I'll never stop...

Aww, he's so cute.

But probably another one that will never happen.

Forever Alone.

Damn I wish I could be more productive instead of just floating around the internet..

Damn I wish I could be more productive instead of just floating around the internet..

This. :/

Only because you don't agree does NOT give you the right to guilt-trip others dry.gif It just look terribly ungracious of you to try to put the weight of *your* highly personal feelings onto others who clearly have no problem with the question at hand.

Edited for crudspell.

Edited by Ripan

Aaaaah omg I found Korean Donburiman Trio finally yessssss all that leaves is English and Arabic.

I should really study, but I just don't feel like it. =/

I wish there was some way to listen to these in order.

Tacobell, how dare you take the triple steak stack off the menu, and than have the audacity to mess up my order. I may now have to go on Tacobell strike until they reinstate the triple steak stack...seriously, best thing on the menu and they took it off.

These headphones are soooooooooooooo worth the ten bucks. Oh sweet music, how I've missed you and oh god Reconstructing Science has like... bass sounds I've never ever heard before this...

-dies and goes to musical heaven-

Who lives in a Pineapple under the sea?

Chuck Norris

NOOOOOPE.

Chuck Testa.

Testa

Sounds like Takei

Vaguely

Are you 12? You didn't like something I said so you're just going to ignore me? I'm not playing these childish games. When you want to talk to me, you will, but I'm not going to grovel at your feet. And you're only feeding fuel to the thoughts of breaking it off with you. I deserve better than this, don't you think? I thought you respected me? Why not talk to me about your feelings?