RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Why is bubble wrap so entertaining?  ._.

Maybe it's just the noise. Or being able to squeeze something until it pops. I dunno.

How about I just never RP again? I sometimes take two hours typing posts and then I'm told that I did something wrong, making my hard work and creativity useless. There's just no freaking point.

Edited by Icepelt

Why is bubble wrap so entertaining? ._.

Because it's awesome.

It's late. But I'm not tired. I wish my toes and shoulders didn't hurt, and that I didn't have to go to school tommorrow. Wait... tommorrow is Saturday... I need sleep badly. But I'm not tired.

Cool old lady ninja who goes to my uni.

*cringe* not happening, not happening... *whimper* That's got to be painful...

I can't remember most of this episode. Strange.

I need to find Xion screenshots! biggrin.gif

Russell, you fool.

Heh, yeah, that was a horrible idea. There's no way I'm finishing it. Should have started that chart about... oh... 1,400 dragons ago. X\

You know that you spend too much time on the computer when every time you see or hear something funny, you think "lol".

Pssh...

So, are you happy now? I got what I deserved. Are you happy now? I'm so freaking tired of seeing you all the time. Everyone acts like your some sort of messiah. Everything you do is always better than what I do and no one even cares that you make me feel like crap constantly. I said that right in front of someone, and she ignored me. It's like they only care about you and not me. really I would be so much happier if you weren't around. I would hate myself a little less.

Or Ugandan?

All that time and effort for nothing.

>.>

<.<

I am disappoint.

THE GHOSTBUSTERS THEME

THE GHOSTBUSTERS THEME

Stop fighting stop fighting stop fighting stop fighting stop fighting stop fighting stop fighting stop fighting stop fighting stop fighting stop fighting stop fighting stop fighting stop fighting stop fighting stop fighting.

You know, I love how you act like nothing happened, both of you, yet we all slink away into our rooms and try to drown out the yelling. And I know that some kids have it worse, and their parents get into much worse fights, and compared to some fights, that was just a little quarrel, but I still hate it. I hate it so much. Do things always fall apart like this? Is this where every married couple is destined to end up? Just shut up. You're both right, you're both wrong. Stop fighting.

Edited by glamoursea2