RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Feeling better compared to yesterday a little. Though I swear yesterday was a nightmare both walking to work and at work. What the heck is wrong with people? I'm walking on the sidewalk in the morning while it is still dark and this guy comes up and says "excuse me" thinking that I might have dropped something or is one of those jenova witnesses turned around only to find him walk right past me. What the heck?! If I was going to slow for him then the smart thing to do is walk around me. That immediately set my mood sour mumbled few selective words as I walk across the street onto the other side now wanting to deal with him.

Then after calming down got another smart guy driving his truck (with a plow attached to the front) turning to the right. Not wanting to be in his way slow down, but the guy just parks right there. I'm not sure what this guy is doing or wants, stand there shouting something and couldn't hear what it was. As it was apparent he wasn't moving again walk across the other side only to see him turn around and head back the direction he had came from. What the heck?! Was there something that said "Please pester me" on my forehead or something? Work was no better either.

At least I'm off today to relax now

It's the last day of Winter Break. D8

I guess I should just be glad I have food...

Lady, you are such a friggen' prat. Learn to see when you've been beaten instead of flailing around disgracefully when it's already over and nothing more can be done.

Eww... My Branding textbook for class is no fun to read... Boring. sad.gif

It's a big textbook in height and width and the first chapter is 45 pages long.

Edited by Daydreamer09

I should probably be doing my homework right now - hey, more descriptions to review!

One more.

That's all I ask.

For tonight, anyway.

ONE MORE D:

If only I could actually find someone/some people who would accept me for who I am...

OHGODINEEDFRIENDS. Q~Q

But I don't like talking enough to make the effort....oh well...

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

You can blame it on the "long distance" (ha, it hasn't even been a month and you will get to see me again for all of school + all the time I put in to see you during summer, not that it's matched) but it's not like I feel any different when it's not "long distance." Is it really worth it? Then prove it to me. =\

Have to wake up for school in a few hours(if I can get to sleep, that is) and do not feel like going back. Though today(or yesterday, which ever you prefer at this time of night/morning) was my first day back, I decided to skip since i have no real academic classes except for history on it, so will be going back today/tomorrow. Man, winter break really screwed up my sleep schedule, I'll be half falling asleep at my seat for a good part of the morning I can tell already. I took some sleeping pills, but I only fell asleep for only an hour and as I woke up the effects quickly faded. So yeah tomorrow/today is going to majorly suck! dry.gif

It's cold D:

Like, I actually have to wear a jacket today.

And it's still sunny outside.

But my feet are cold.

Sad to see you quit... But there is no way I can help you in the matter. <3

~hugs~

My goodness, how can you shovel that many biscuits down your mouth??

Five more days of blissful freedom.

Then...school. >.<

Why do you all want to gender male? :/

Oh my....

I never realized how much my sister sounds like my mother. For a second, I thought it was her, and I almost cried.

Edit:: On a happier note, the "OVER 9,000!!!" episode is on. Yay! laugh.gif

Edited by tikigurl91

My toes are freezing. >.<

Man, I don't know what's going on, but I think it's this lack of food. It's screwing me over.