RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

i'm going to hit you. i just got home from a stressful day at work can i not just relax

Sounds like common sense isn't as common as we'd like. We should treasure it dearly the rare moment it appears.

I'm so in.

Still bored!

I should probably go to sleep, since I have to be at work in a few hours, but... meh...

I don't want tomorrow to come. Can someone make sure that the time stops?

asgdfajsdh nonononono

I forgot to fog my sunrise/sunset egg, now it hatched sunrise and I needed it to hatch sunset D : There goes my lineage dragon.

So much to do...

I knew there would be pain when I got my wisdom tooth pulled, I didn't know it would hurt THIS much. I want to cry sad.gif.

Good ol' crime.

Yes, I'm easily offended by the word gay. I dislike seeing kids my age throwing it at things that happen that are silly. Ohwell.

Could be worse.

I know I am. Never mind that it hurts me. I'll be okay. :')

My feet are so sore...I really am falling apart, aren't I?

LOL yeah, guy, are you blind, deaf, or just plain stupid? Don't give ME attitude because you can't handle it. If you can't, then leave. We don't need you, trust me. We deal with this every single day. Your first day running shift here and you are already whining and talking about leaving? HA! Been going through this for months now buddy. Man up.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, thanks for the biggest laugh I've had in...months. If only you knew. If only you knew.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

(Edit: You're so testy, but that just makes it funnier and funnier.)

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I'm seriosly thinking about to go to collage in USA... Sure, half way around the world, but still. It seems like fun and the school I found doesn't sounds like it's really good... And I'm really in need of new places to see and a new eniroment to live in.

The only problem is, I don't think that my grade in English is good enough and I think that I don't have money enough (well, if I could find a job and ignore to buy a new camera, then I maybe have enough money). Such a shame...

*wants a hug*

*hugs*

Asdfghjkl I feel awful D:

But I has big Edgar Allen Poe collection to read. <3

Oh good, a challenge.

D: I want so badly to write something, but I have the worst case of writer's block imaginable. I think I may explode if I don't write something.

Kim's back...well, not quite.