RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Well, if I can barely have a decent meal by the end of the year, that's why. 2012 is already bull****.

They should name it Liv Tyler. I am doing this.

Funny guy.

If only I can produce a care package...

Yay, I like how the dragon turned out! <3333 It feels great to draw dragons again (I haven't drawn dragons "for real" since last summer, so I'm kind of "out of shape" when it comes to drawing them)!

But it's late... Maybe I should call it a turn and finish it tomorrow...? Hrm... Stay awake 'til midnight can't hurt... Maybe I can start with the scales if I stay awake a little longer...

Mood swing, you ****ing suck balls, go away before I bang my head against a wall and hurt myself. >.<

Why is the house so flipping cold? >.<

Yaaay, our first night of really cold coldness!

Florida, I hate you.

Wow, two in one day. I'm on a roll! Let's see if I can make it three.

I'll try to be positive. At least I don't live in North Korea.

Oooh great. Just what I need. Someone who thinks he's a big shot at that game.

Fyi, you're not the greatest gamer on the planet. Imo, those aren't even good-looking. If I tried, I could probably do better than that.

Woohoo! Puzzle finished!

Next time I go into work, I'll have to look into a new one.

It's fun working on it with dad. Took me starting it for him to gain interest, but he's always been like that.

want to say something about people but that would just leave bad feelings and more arguing. just saying though, some people are stupid/narrow-minded.

>_> Dude, you're makin' me think you just want your name out there, and you just want in on the "glory." They're not beyond normal people, dude, it's just us normal people who raise those folks up on a pedestal because we admire their work and/or are envious of their skills/talents. They get a bunch of **** because of it, it ain't all glory. -_-'

You want your name out there, get to work on your own stuff, make your own works and share 'em. -_-'

...Speaking of "making your own works" I should do something dragon-y for that...

....Oh ****, is it somebody's b-day soon? CRAP.

online piracy?

NEways, i just concluded my dad sucks at watching the dog; two accidents happened because he turned his back on the dog.

Oh good. I have like 15 more days to come up with something...

...Less if I want to get in that other piece... Hrm... Could I...? Nah, that'd be cheap to combine 'em, kinda insulting...

Meh, shouldn't be that hard to come up with something...

Hmmm... I'm thinking of making a purebreed white lineage that pays homage to the AWESOME game of Trauma Center/Team.

(Is KageSora a ToS fan? biggrin.gif)

Edited by ShadoWolf800

I just don't know anymore. I feel like I'm the only one putting any effort into this relationship. I've felt like this for months. I'm constantly trying to change to your feedback. All I ever get when I'm finally brave enough to speak up, stupidly hopeful that something might change, is an 'oh' of relief, like it's not important.

I just don't know.

Now I can't get that out of my head.

The Cecilias....

I find it very funny that just a few years ago it was practically considered a punishment to have to look at peoples' picture slides of their vacations, while nowadays it's suddenly interesting to read people's blogs with pictures of the half-eaten sandwich they had for breakfast.

Hungry, but I don't want to eat that sandwich. Why make me eat something if it makes me throw up? >.<