RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Just realized I had that 10-second opening "Pen and Ink" of Betty Boop on repeat for about three minutes.

Why is Betty Boop so hot.

I really don't know what I want to do for the military ball. All I know is this: I really want to wear a leather jacket with it.

Wow. It's really stupid to put a whole-school gala on the day after we go back to school for the first term. :L

censorkip.gif you. If the game would let me, I'd kill you in a fairly graphic and rather agonizing way--and use your death to kill that censorkip.gif who follows you, too. All those innocent NPCs.... I will see to it that you get your censorkip.gif handed to you, you...! Gah! /rage

...Too bad I can just smash buttons until I eliminate your HP and watch whatever happens... ...I hope you die in the end and don't get somehow spared. D<

Edited by KageSora

Friday the 13th. 3 Friday the 13ths this year - first time since 1984 - 1/13, 4/13, and 7/13. Each of these are 13 weeks apart. No wonder we're all going to die in December. ._.

Dropped my phone on the concrete. I was gunna blame gravity. Instead, I'll blame you, Friday the 13th.

Sleepy. I hope I'll dream. Err...remember whatever I dream about...

I wonder if anyone actually reads sigs.

Pff, I can't even remember why I made this name instead of that name. I miss my old name. :c

I'm tired all the time. My body hurts all the time. My shoulders are killing me.

I really need to start getting serious about losing weight. I'm losing it, but not enough.

I really want to be in a relationship. I know it's not that important, but I'm tired of being alone.

I need a better job. This one sucks, I hate it anymore.

I need to go to college, but the whole process is so... ugh.

And I really need to get over my fear of phones.

Man up dammit!

I want to platonically marry Xion. laugh.gifwub.gif

Yoko Shimomura composes such beautiful music... I wonder what she's like in real life. :3

I love going to the beach and wading in a little, then- being very careful not to let it fall into the water, listening to my zune. <3 The sound of waves really sounds cool with a lot of songs! biggrin.gif

OH MY GOD SHUT UP.

Please, be quiet. No one is litening and no one cares. SHUT. UP.

I love Scrubs.

I cannot believe that censorkip.gif fired me after 7 years there. While I was on medical leave. AND was pathetic enough to do it via a FedEx letter instead of in person. GAH.

Why do I feel more relieved then sad?

A full day of Transformers shows. Whoooo, that's the way to rock it.

Or should I say a full day of Tracks?

user posted image

I could not ask for a better angle there Tracks ;D

...I can write the (usually brutal) deaths of countless nameless (human) troops in the army of whatever bad guy is in my story or even the destruction of quite a few of the (human) good guys without batting an eye.

But I contemplate the idea of an army of E'tal flocking to the location of the final battle from all over the world and each one of them knowing full well that every single one of them who comes to that location will die... And it makes me sad. :<

There's probably something wrong with me for that...

That movie has one of the best soundtracks. Ever.

Why did I wait so long to watch it?

Med students...oh dear.

@____@

Oh dear gosh. Finally got to the G1 movie.

Ratchet died but... D:

OMG THAT WAS AWESOME!