RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I wish my Black Alt would grow up... and that I could catch a Hellfire... and that my toe didn't hurt so much...

I can't believe I did that again. Pushing stuff constantly on him isn't something I want to do, but... It makes me happy thinking he might accept it again. Also, it's nice to think that the message I sent him might make him smile.

I know it makes me smile seeing that he's still holding onto my past notes. ^///^

Man, that crushed my dreams!

IthoughtitwastheCzechRepublicandSlovakia! ;A;

I want to have a dream tonight. I miss having dreams often. :C

'Specially flying dreams. Recurring dreamscapes are pretty awesome sometimes.

Science is Fun? Or the Friendly Faith Plate? OR Turret Wife Serenade? AUGH, I can't decide! D:

You keep saying I should be open and honest but you never accept any of these comments. I get brushed off for being a female. For being hysterical. For being ridiculous. For trying to create drama. For just wanting to argue. For being dishonest. For being distrustful. Why do you think I simply apologize? Because my opinion is never accepted anyway. An apology is the only solution. The only answer. The only thing that stops fights. The only thing that gets anything done. Why do you think I'm always the one working towards changes? Because I'm the only one who will.

I thought relationships were about compromise on both sides.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I can't believe I missed that opportunity >_< I've been scouting for a cb silver for... I don't know how long!

thats just crappy. i raise a mate for my shallow water only to find out its inbred. juuust great :I

Uh oh. I think I still have Fangirlititus. Poor Meta...

Lucas from Mother 3, YOU'RE NEXT! *evil laughter*

I don't wanna go back to school day after tomorrow. I need to work on my tech blog... Why does my toe still hurt?

RAAAAAFFFLLEE-

/shot

raffleaffleffleflelee.

Gosh darn it, Giygas! xd.png You influenced Itoi so he made your minion Porky's theme the awesomest in the whole game! Heck, Pokey means Business is at a near Touhou level in my opinion. And that's pretty high.

Then again, Mother/Earthbound is pretty much equal to Touhou. Touhou has the awesome music, gameplay, and almost all female cast, while Earthbound/Mother has deeper plot and meaning apparent in it. Not to mention it has some good fleshed out characters in it as well. biggrin.gif

Must... listen... to... it... m...o...r...e...

Well, that's another person on my list. Ugh, how disgusting. Being 18 does not mean you're ready to live as an adult. You may be legally an adult, but that means nothing. You're just a dumb teenage girl.

Yeah, I'm a teenage girl, younger than you. Though, it seems like I'm much smarter than you are. You know, because going to Germany means nothing and that's crap compared to going to some party. God, if you go to Stockholm...

Edited by Icepelt