RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

It's a shame they are rushing the end of this show. I'm glad it's back and all but still... I mean one of the characters is already dead in the first episode? And it looks like another one is dieing in the second one. That's a little crazy, especially for anime.

If only they would finally get rid of her for good, then I would be happy.

There is just too much awesome in that picture. It's amazing. ._.

Makes me want to draw~

How do I ask my Mommy for $25 dollars? /:

How do I ask her to go to the movies with my friend? :c

I wonder if my brother ordered that hat on eBay?! D:

WHAT AM I GONNA DO IF NONE OF THOSE THINGS HAPPEN!?!?

x______x;

...You know, I think that's actually a lot better, science hangman, some Whose Line is it Anyway, and a bit of RPing. I can wait three or four days.

Such a load of bull****. That's entirely an idealized, rose-tinted illusion of the romantic days of past, y'know, the ones people don't know much about, and also are very open to manipulation by dumb****s like you dry.gif

DONT DIE COMPUTER!!! 5 more minutes pwease don tdie on me...the chargers across the room pwease waite!!!!!DJEKELNDKDNCOIKNROFH OIW E*comupter goes into hibernation*

Silly Jeremy and James.

What on earth?

My dad just walked in, grabbed my TV, and left.

o.O xd.png at least I rarely use it.

why do i write so tiny? what was i writing there i cajnt see it its so tiny AAAAAAAAHHHHH the tinyness makes my brain hurt... awww theres still blood on my sleeve.... stupid nose.....

How does one tell a person that they bore you to tears without being rude? Is there even a way?

I can't believe I forgot to breed my snow angel. blink.gif

So basically, you're telling me that I am not allowed to own Apple products just because I'm a PC? What the censorkip.gif?

I'm hungry. And cold. And tired. Blah.

But yay for me for going from no iPod to an iPod shuffle and a touch in less than a week. And it only cost me 30 bucks! biggrin.gif

Edited by tikigurl91

i actually beat a crane machine.. i actually beat a crane machine.... i ACTUALLY BEAT A CRANE MACHINE

wow thats magic

I hate waiting for roleplay responses! laugh.gif I get so excited thinking about what the characters will do next and then I realize I have to wait hours! xd.png