RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Why the hell does that happen to me? ._.

It's just...it's such a weird thing...

Ohmigod. My boyfriend bought me a game I really want as a late christmas present. YES. wub.gif

Second-best christmas evah.

Wanna dance?

Eeek! I'm so excited! wub.gif I hope her parents like me, lol.

....and my parents just sent us upstairs so we won't have to listen to them fight. Just like last night. Great. -__-

why are little kids shows so amusing???

Being amusing is the thing that usually saves them.

Christmas was enjoyable. And I'm glad it wasn't unbearably hot today.

Post nasal drip.

Body, kill it off. Make it burn. Even if you burn it in my throat, I won't care.

Burn it, or I will hang around sick people. And then commit hara-kuri.

stop complaining. you have parents who will pay for your medication and the therapy. i can't afford either despite a doctor telling me i needed it.

Oh. My. Gawd.

I am so glad this day is over. Been awake for almost 30 hours, and 10 of those hours I had to work. Longest day of work ever. I can't believe I made it through without passing out.

And yet. I am still awake. Why do I do this to myself?

Oh yeah, that's reeeaaaal mature of you. Tell people you're going to sleep, then sneak out. You're how old again? Forty-something? Wow.

He...climbed out the window? Seriously? Pff, is it bad I laughed at this? A forty-something year old man climbs out the window and sneaks off to go drink somewhere. Yep, I think he's got a problem.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

I can't believe she still treats people like crap after that. =/

I officially don't care about my job anymore. I just do not enjoy it one bit. All of the people I love working with are gone or are leaving, my new boss sucks, and I'm just sick of it.

Too many rules, too many problems, too much drama. I hate it. I want to leave, but I don't want to have to start over somewhere new.

It too me so long to get the hang of everything here. But I just don't think I can do it anymore.

Why did my boss have to get transferred to a store so far away? Or at all?

And I still hate the fact that he is leaving. I really thought he was bluffing but now I know it's for real and it sucks.

I would love to go to his store but then I'll look like a total creeper, following him. Plus. He has a girlfriend now.

Sigh.

XC

At least I got some really cool new shoes today. rolleyes.gif

Should I go with them? ._.

Kinda want to...but at the same time, I don't...

FFFFFFFFFFF- Why do I have to be so indecisive? D:

Will you turn that rubbish TV show off >_<

5 minutes on my XBox and you want to kick me off? At least I got a 3DS for Christmas.

I really shouldn't be up, even if i start work late tomorrow.

*cry* where did all my time go? T-T

I don't like that stuff. Not only does it smell like pumpkins, which I hate, but it leaves my hair all greasy.

Now my arm is hurting again...=/