RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

You really need help with such a simple task? ._.

Thinking is not required. All you do is give them food. Take the dishes out of the cage, empty them, refill them, and put them back in the cage. Not that difficult.

I should slap the Alabama right out of you. That is the most ungrateful thing I have EVER read in my life. Who whines about a cruise?! A CRUISE? That is more than my family could ever hope to afford, but you actually have the gall to say that?! No, you don't deserve that cruise, or those Christmas presents you got. You are a brat and I'm not even sure why I haven't said anything to your face yet. God, you know what? If you were my daughter, I would just keep you at home and take your Christmas presents back. No Christmas for you. You don't deserve it.

why cant i sleep!

ITS FREAKIN CHRISTMAS EVE!!!

wheres the milk and cookies? I

i like my fuzzy pjs.

I'm either too hot, or too cold.

Nothing wrong with it at all.

I hate Christmas anymore. I'm broke, had to work tonight and have to again tomorrow, and I don't have the people I truly love to spend it with. Christmas sucks.

It's a shame too, it used to be my favorite Holiday. =\

Cough hurts.

Still.

So tired and damn I have to work again. But that weird ticket thing should be done today. And then I can SLEEP SWEET SLEEP.

I feel like Christmas was small, even though it probably really wasn't.