RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Right... Google says it's only cloudy here, yet there's just been a massive thunderstorm.

When I woke up, I thought it was an earthquake because the rain sounded like the trees were falling over and the shaking... ;;

And ow my neck

Dried fruit and seeds in that. Um okay.

Edited by cfmtfm

Right... Google says it's only cloudy here, yet there's just been a massive thunderstorm.

When I woke up, I thought it was an earthquake because the rain sounded like the trees were falling over and the shaking... ;;

D:

Send the thunderstorms over heeere. :c

So. He's fallen asleep...sitting up in a chair...with a plate of food on his lap...and every time he wakes back up, he continues eating...huh...and being this drunk doesn't bother him at all. I wish he'd get over this already. Or at least seek help. But no. He doesn't care.

EDIT:

And so he wakes up...and asks "who left this chair in the middle of the kitchen". Right. Oh, look. He's back to eating yet another plate of food. No wonder there's never any food in the house. He comes home after drinking all night and eats all the food.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

I can do this...

It's not that hard... It'll be fine!

This pain...

It hurts so much...

The world already left me in tatters...

And it left her like that too...

Only she knew my pain...

We were great friends, where did she go?

I want her to talk to me again...

She doesn't reply to my PMs, but I check them everyday just in case...

Is this world even worth it, I wonder...?

Hmm I want to post the first round NAO but I feel like I should wait until morning.

Why can't I do this?!

Okay, I did it.

Now I'm going to avoid the stupid site for ages because I'm terrified of getting a response and also terrified of not getting a response and

GOD SELF ESTEEM PROBLEMS ARE THE censorkip.gif ING WORST MAN.

Aww, poor Kryna. You're so silly, you should've known that Neophobia would come next. Then you could've hidden yourself and watched Vexen go "AGHHH WHAT THE WHO AM I WHO IS THIS WHAT WHERE AM I OH GOD WHAT!?!"

oh well, makes for some hilarious situations, amnesiac father and daughter stuck in a rainforest tongue.gif

Okay my lovely BF. I adore you, and, although I'm not a gamer, I love watching you play video games (having fun watching GTA 5 right this minute) BUT it is MY night off. I don't get a lot of these. Can we please go out or at least hang out with each other for a bit? I don't feel like spending my only night off, for another two weeks, listening to your buddies ramble away over the headset. I realise that we've lived together for four years now, but I do love to hang out with you. We always have such good conversations; some that last for hours and hours.

Pwetty pwease?

I knew I'd never be able to go through with this, why did I even try?

Your dad's been abusing you? What? WAT? OH HELL NAW. Man, if I could let you stay at my house for awhile I would. I'm glad you've called the cops on him and stuff, but Derder, dude, you're kind of awesome and I like you a lot and I don't want him to be doing anything to you

...meh.

Sort of sick of this, but obligations.

Freaking time.

I'M PROBABLY A BIT LATE FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD, BUT TODAY IS INTERNATIONAL CAPS-LOCK DAY.

I WISH I COULD GO HOME ALREADY. I HAVE A MATH TEST TOMORROW THAT I NEED TO STUDY FOR, BUT I'M STILL STUCK IN CLASS. D:

Oh my gosh, TOO MANY TOURISTS

Lalalala, Narrowly avoiding 2 typhoons in a row, within a week of each other, is a very interesting experience

I got a call today, my aunt Betty dead, I got too see about a week ago...

Oh, good. Drunk dad is making me lose sleep again. Yep, there he goes again to who knows where. Aaaand here comes the arguments. He's such a kipzin' pain in the arse. He needs to either grow up or get out.

I cannot believe how similar Soul Silver and XD is, well not the same by graphic wise or storywise, but in the Pokémon evolution...