RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I love it when people snap at me, argue with me, and look down on me for something I did, and then go and do it themselves. Don't bother being high and mighty with those excuses when you understand and just don't want to admit it. Go sort yourself out before you try to sort me out.

I would join in and help you guys if you all hadn't harassed me away, made me feel like crap about myself, or made me cry myself to sleep for several nights, like I was some terrible monster when I'm not. Not for that, at least.

I am officially calling my taste in music: user posted imageing eclectic.

Edited by Dimar

Eeeeeee my brother has drawn one of my characters and she's so super adorable I might explode xd.png

"could be headed towards UK"

"as bad as Burns' Day and 1987"

"Michael Fish"

"amber alert"

oh my god you guys make up your minds

Can I just play support and you guys carry me? Ugh, I haaaaaate this project. I can't keep up with all the homework. T-T

-------------------

OH MY GOD(S), THEY'RE DOING AN LP OF THAT. KIPZ YES. My day just got 500x better.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

So are they not showing up orrr am I being ignored orr what because that's like 5 or 6 posts gone unreplied to

???

Minecraft is such a sad game, like you are thrown into a world without anything to survive with, forced to fight against monsters and there is no other person in the world to speak to, the villagers speak a different language, so that is out of the question and everything else pretty much wants to kill you (Except cows, chickens, ocelots, bats, and sheep) You have no idea what is going on and you are forced to survive by yourself and the only way to distract yourself form feeling lonely is by building castles and monuments.........

This is coming from someone who plays mostly single player....

(Except cows, chickens, ocelots, bats, and sheep)

And pigs, squids, zombie pigmen (unless you're mean to them), endermen (unless you're rude to them), wolves (again, unless you're mean to them), horses, mooshrooms, iron golems, and snow golems. *shot*

OHGODSITSTARTEDI'MNOTREADYTOOMUCHHOMEWORKAGBHUAEBGJKREDKAGEBA-

*excite-overload*

Well, I know I did really bad on my quiz. I just can't write code on paper, my brain just can't work it out when I'm not looking at it on a screen...